Re: GDT: Its finally here! Blues @ Pens, 7pm CST, NBCSN

Dave's a mess wrote:Unreal patience and team play on that Stas goal. Great drive to net by Eddy to open things up, and obviously an outstanding hold and pass by Sobotka.
It seems our D has much more freedom to get forward in Yeo’s system than they did in Hitch’s. The defensemen getting involved down low has happened a few times tonight to good effect (Gunnar on the Schenn goal and Eddy like you mentioned)

Re: GDT: Its finally here! Blues @ Pens, 7pm CST, NBCSN

It's been sort of mentioned a couple of times, but this looks like a whole different team under Yeo than it did under Hitch. I'll be honest, I wasn't thrilled with the Yeo hiring because I saw him as Hitch Jr. I think I was wrong. Yeo seems to have learned and adjusted, something Hitch never seemed to do. I noticed the difference in the pre-season and hoped it would carry over.

One other thing....if I was a Flyers fan I would be sooooo monumentally pissed with the Lehtera/Schenn trade. I already like Schenn more than I did Jori the last two seasons.

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!