BNF Suite Night 2018 - Feb 28 vs. DET

just got numbers. suites are "very limited" this season and prices have increased accordingly. i would need to put 20% down with the balance due no later than 60 days prior to the game.

Jan 4th (vs. LV Golden Knights): $135 per person
Jan 30th (vs. MTL): $110 per person
Feb 28th (vs. Detoilet): $110 per person

up to 16 people. so two questions:
1) who's in for sure?
2) which date?

i will make this topic a poll and will use the poll to decide.
Last edited by T.C. on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: BNF Suite Night 2018

JMC-STL wrote:
T.C. wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:... I really wanted to vote for the MTL game, but I didn't wanna hurt The Captain's feelings.
that would require him having some.
He wouldn't be a hack comic if he didn't have a burning desire to be loved.
He's just in it for the groupies.

T.C. wrote:... i will make this topic a poll and will use the poll to decide. voting in the poll is a commitment. if you vote and then DO NOT PAY, you will be banned.
These conditions as written are fraught with pitfalls for the voters. For instance if someone votes for a certain game date but the majority vote is for a different date, the way it's stated the outvoted someone would have to pay into the suite even if they cannot attend on the chosen date OR face banishment from this Board. If that were to happen to me, I'd choose the ban in a heartbeat. Sorry to be so cruel, T.C., but the conversation here ain't worth $220 to $270.

T.C. wrote:fair point. only a commitment to the date you voted for. if another date is the winner, you are freed from your commitment. also, i can't tell who voted very easily so i won't be enforcing this, so there's that.
So in the end, this is just another half-assed attempt to prove to your wife that you actually have some friends that don't live under a bridge or in a burned-out building? I can relate to that sort of desperation. But if I were her, I'd still be standing at the door of the suite to turn away visitors who smell like diesel fumes or smoldering scrap lumber.