Just some thoughts

Looks like the Hawks have found a nice player in John Hayden...nice goal tonight playing with Toews.
Oshie now up to 28 goals....he might finish with more goals than Ovechkin.
Brad Marchand should be a finalist for the Hart. He's carrying the Bruins on his back this year. Amazing player that just keeps getting better every year.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: Just some thoughts

Oshie is gonna get severely overpaid this summer. His skating style doesn't seem like one that will last as he ages, and he's shooting st a ridiculous 24.2% clip this year, which is unsustainable. Considering his career average is 13%, safe bet we'll never see a year from him like this again.

Someone will sign him to a long term deal, which at 30 years old, won't be a good decision.

That's all quite negative, so I should say he's been great this year. Even if he had only 20 goals instead of 29 it'd be a great year. He just seems like a player that won't age well.

Ozzies09tc wrote:The people in stl that say "i want oshie back" are so misinformed.

Oshie is doing great and is a good player but not on/for the blues
Agreed. Lot of similarity between Oshie and Hull's departures from the Blues.
Both were way too comfortable here, and it took being shown the door, to wake them up, and make team players out of them.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Ozzies09tc wrote:The people in stl that say "i want oshie back" are so misinformed.

Oshie is doing great and is a good player but not on/for the blues
I want a better return for Oshie back...seems like they gave him away.
this i can get behind.