Re: Forget about the deadline, call Dunn up now

Beatoni12 wrote:And we think NHLTim liked him before this. His New favourite player now!!!!
Definitely my favorite prospect...with Kyrou being a close 2nd. I was very high on Dunn his draft year so was very happy when we grabbed him. There is a lot of competition to earn a spot on the Blues defense and to see him be the guy to rise above everybody else and do what he needs to do to earn that chance, It's a great thing. When you add in JR's comments about Schmaltz this week, I forget the exact word he used but he said something similar to Schmaltz being lost or stalled in his development....that says a lot about Vince Dunn and what he has done this year. I would imagine that Schmaltz will still get a call up this week if Shatty is moved because of him being an RHD but who knows, maybe Dunn will get that call up
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
Beatoni12 wrote:And we think NHLTim liked him before this. His New favourite player now!!!!
Definitely my favorite prospect...with Kyrou being a close 2nd. I was very high on Dunn his draft year so was very happy when we grabbed him. There is a lot of competition to earn a spot on the Blues defense and to see him be the guy to rise above everybody else and do what he needs to do to earn that chance, It's a great thing. When you add in JR's comments about Schmaltz this week, I forget the exact word he used but he said something similar to Schmaltz being lost or stalled in his development....that says a lot about Vince Dunn and what he has done this year. I would imagine that Schmaltz will still get a call up this week if Shatty is moved because of him being an RHD but who knows, maybe Dunn will get that call up
Do you think they call one of the kids up or do they simply stop rotating Bortz out and play him every day? Maybe call up James Wiesnewski instead to be the 7th guy.
Just a Russian propaganda account

I'd say that if we move Shatty and Schmaltz doesn't get a call up, that would be very concerning. I'm hoping that Gunnar is moved by Wednesday as well. I'd love to see Dunn get a call up and let him play a few games.
I don't think the Blues signed Wiz...unless I missed it. They would have to sign him to a contract in order to do that.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote:I'd say that if we move Shatty and Schmaltz doesn't get a call up, that would be very concerning. I'm hoping that Gunnar is moved by Wednesday as well. I'd love to see Dunn get a call up and let him play a few games.
I don't think the Blues signed Wiz...unless I missed it. They would have to sign him to a contract in order to do that.
Well, Wiz playing for the Wolves

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:I'd say that if we move Shatty and Schmaltz doesn't get a call up, that would be very concerning. I'm hoping that Gunnar is moved by Wednesday as well. I'd love to see Dunn get a call up and let him play a few games.
Well, Wiz playing for the Wolves
Yeah but I think he was signed by the Wolves for 25 games..not the Blues.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Official League announcement. Gabriel was clearly the aggressor both on and off the ice. There's still a chance that Dunn will be disciplined, now that the League offices got the hard decision outta the way.

BTW, Brian Sandalow has seen his share of hockey fights. Before he landed in Chicago, he spent several years as a beat writer for the former Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees in Hidalgo, TX. "Old time hockey" is all the fans down there understand.

bradleygt89 wrote:UPdate:

Brian Sandalow‏Verified account @BrianSandalow 2m2 minutes ago Hootlet
More
Kurtis Gabriel, the Iowa player who started that fight over the weekend with the Wolves, suspended six games by the AHL.
So he got 6 games for getting punched in the face :lol: :lol: I bet he's re-thinking that whole situation. Meanwhile, Dunn is turning into a folk hero.

Doug Glatt wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Only in minor league hockey does this shit happen, lol. Remember when the guy crawled across the concrete tunnel (so as to not mess up his skate blades) to fight Rattie a few years back?
Haha. I don't, but I can picture this. Anyone got a link? At work, and I can't research into the dark web yet.
Here it is:

http://nesn.com/2014/03/ahl-player-craw ... way-video/

Somewhere around the 15 minute mark.