Documentary crew following the Blues

Probably looking more forward to this, than the game itself.

For the next month, nearly every move the Blues make will be captured on camera.

The crew from “Road to the Outdoor Classics,” a weekly documentary series that will build up to the Winter Classic against Chicago on Jan. 2 at Busch Stadium, officially embedded themselves with the club Wednesday.

The behind-the-scenes footage began with the Blues’ trip from St. Louis to New York for Thursday’s game against the Islanders. The players’ card games were filmed on the flight to the Big Apple, as the show will take viewers into their lives off the ice as well as on it.

“Road to the Outdoor Classics,” which will also feature Toronto and Detroit, who are playing in the Centennial Classic on Jan. 1, consists of four one-hour episodes. It will be produced by Ross Greenburg and narrated by Bill Camp.

The series will make its debut in the U.S. on Dec. 16 at 9 p.m. (St. Louis time) on EPIX.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: Documentary crew following the Blues

T.C. wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:Looking forward to it.
What's the negative about epix? I literally don't even have tv service and watch zero tv shows and never heard of epix.
the same could be said of people that have TV service. that's the problem. it doesn't exist on DirecTV, for example.
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. Not sure why they'd do that. NHL is just so bad at promoting their sport.
NHL- "Let's take our biggest games of the year and have a documentary crew follow them and everyone involved to see what it takes to prepare for these games. Since the entire hockey community would like to see it, we will have it televised on a station most have never heard of or don't have. Money in the bank. "

Re: Documentary crew following the Blues

blue to the bone wrote:
T.C. wrote:
blue to the bone wrote:Looking forward to it.
What's the negative about epix? I literally don't even have tv service and watch zero tv shows and never heard of epix.
the same could be said of people that have TV service. that's the problem. it doesn't exist on DirecTV, for example.
Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification. Not sure why they'd do that. NHL is just so bad at promoting their sport.
NHL- "Let's take our biggest games of the year and have a documentary crew follow them and everyone involved to see what it takes to prepare for these games. Since the entire hockey community would like to see it, we will have it televised on a station most have never heard of or don't have. Money in the bank. "
my guess is HBO wanted "too much money", so they opted to continue to do it but put it somewhere no one can see it. yeah, much better idea and use of money. i hope bettman dies.