Asylum

I was just over there browsing, almost every thread digresses to a troll infused pissing contest. I would like to thank all the posters over here for the civil conversations and light hearted banter. Cudos.

Re: Asylum

I'll take a peak just because it has more traffic and maybe some news posted. However I haven't posted there since I left. #Asylexit! I like it.

This place is an oasis, but I do wish we had some more posters/activity.

Agree, I no longer post there. I lurk and try to find good posts but that's after ciphering through 90% rubbish. I wish we had some of those better posters contributing here a bit more instead of wasting their time over there.

I still don't know why I post over there but I do believe that a few of the posters work for the PD and troll just to get clicks. The only two forums I post at are over there and here.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I never posted over there, just lurked. When this place popped up I felt like I could dive in without immediately being pulled into an argument between folks with the maturity of 6 year olds. As a person with the maturity of at least an 11 year old, I feel like this place is a great fit. Thanks to all!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

i am grateful you are all here. i don't "get" anything out of running this site, just enjoy talking teh hockies, and it's certainly better than just me & Cap'n talking to each other. :)

that said, FUCK ALL OF YOU YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!111!!! SANFORD SMOKES!!!

Ozzies09tc wrote:Sanford smokes. Lmao

We're only 2 yrs behind Chicago's rebuild too!
LMAO...That was always the best line at the forum. There were people over there that actually believed because the Hawks won the Cup, we were right there behind them and our time was near and it wasn't just one or two posters, it was actually quite a few posting that shit! Too funny! :lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I also haven't even been back since #Asylexit and can honestly say i don't miss it one bit!
I think we do get all the same news as they have, and don't miss anything, but there are times where no one posts(including me) and it is a little slower... but during the season this place is FAR superior with the banter, zings, and news!
Thanks for setting this up and running it!!

Ozzies09tc wrote:Sanford smokes. Lmao

We're only 2 yrs behind Chicago's rebuild too!
Sandford doesn't smoke. That was Mason. And Halak still eats too much damn fried food and sugary desserts.

Trading Stempniak for Steen and Colo set us back at least two years.

Oh yeah, and Tarasenko will NEVER play in the USA and those who bought his autographed KHL Sibr jerseys are stupid.

:twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"