Re: Kreider

i just don't see the Rangers trading him. If the Rangers really wanted Shattenkirk, it seems there was a deal to be worked out for Brassard but props to them for getting Zibanejad instead. I'm starting to feel like a deal with the Rangers and the return will be disappointing. Blues have always had strong interest in Skjei..so I'd expect him to be part of any deal with the Rangers
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Dave's a mess wrote:I haven't seen a ton of Kreider. I know he's big and fast, but does he play big? Does he use that size or is he a little soft?
He's not afraid to hit and he hits very well. His speed and size allow for him to steamroll his opponents and if that type of hit is there, he will take it almost every time.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
Dave's a mess wrote:I haven't seen a ton of Kreider. I know he's big and fast, but does he play big? Does he use that size or is he a little soft?
He's not afraid to hit and he hits very well. His speed and size allow for him to steamroll his opponents and if that type of hit is there, he will take it almost every time.
We'll that sounds good to me if it happens.

I bet the Shatty deal is something we haven't heard about yet though. No real reason other than Army seemingly not liking any of the offers yet. In other news, water is wet.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

I still think that Shattenkirk will be traded BEFORE Camp, and that the trade partner will be The Rangers, The Bruins, or (outside chance) The Red Wings. The Rangers will likely have a cap problem-possibly forcing the forward trade, and they need another puck-carrying defenceman, The Bruins may want to trade a forward, if they sign Vesey, and Detroit could use another puck-carrying defenceman, and they have a few extra reasonably high-level forward prospects. I really don't expect Shattenkirk to be on The Blues to start the season. I only hope that they can arrange a sign-and-trade, and get a good return for him (and not just throw him away for table scraps).

NHLTIM wrote:
He's fearless going to and through the crease. Other teams hate him for that.