Re: "Mr. Jacob Jinx"?

rbartnik wrote:Relative to jersey fouls, is this better or worse than getting one with your name on it?
I vote worse. When you put your own name on it, you look toolish (just you).
When you jinx an entire fan base, we all look toolish because we are left saying,"there's always next year."
Then some of us have to go to jail for elimating the tool threat after the blues get elimated.

Stanley Cup was center for the Blues back in the '70s. His little brother, Dixie Cup, played for the team, so they wore jerseys displaying the names: "S. Cup" and "D. Cup." Later a third brother, Sippy Cup, joined the team for a short stint. During that time, Stanley Cup's jersey displayed his full name because "S. Cup" did not distinguish him from his brother Sippy. In the words of the great sage, McLovin, "Read a F-ing book."

insideout wrote:Stanley Cup was center for the Blues back in the '70s. His little brother, Dixie Cup, played for the team, so they wore jerseys displaying the names: "S. Cup" and "D. Cup." Later a third brother, Sippy Cup, joined the team for a short stint. During that time, Stanley Cup's jersey displayed his full name because "S. Cup" did not distinguish him from his brother Sippy. In the words of the great sage, McLovin, "Read a F-ing book."
They were somehow related to Solo Cup....he wore number 57, I think.

rbartnik wrote:
T.C. wrote:
rbartnik wrote:Relative to jersey fouls, is this better or worse than getting one with your name on it?
best one i've seen was the wings #91 kournikova. perfect.
Those were good days to be Sergei Fedorov.
this we can agree on.