Re: Stastny back tonight

Also, Allen in nets once again.

Despite Hitch not saying he's the #1, he sure is playing the load of a #1. This will be Allen's 15th start to Elliott's 7th, if my counting is correct. That means Allen has started roughly 68% of the games. If this rate continues for the rest of the season, Allen would start 55 games. Last time a Blues goalie started that many was Halak back in 2010-2011.

Anyways, now that I've derailed my own thread. Woo Stastny is back!

bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Stastny is only a 1-B center-men in the NHL.
The Blues having a '1-Z center-man" would still be better than any center we've had since the 2005 lockout. :twisted:
Look Sissy Boy, the Blues could trade Stastny, Fabbri, Parayko, Steen, and ten picks for Malkin and win the Cup every year from now till yesterday.

CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Stastny is only a 1-B center-men in the NHL.
The Blues having a '1-Z center-man" would still be better than any center we've had since the 2005 lockout. :twisted:
Look Sissy Boy, the Blues could trade Stastny, Fabbri, Parayko, Steen, and ten picks for Malkin and win the Cup every year from now till yesterday.
:lol: 'sissy boy' :lol: wtf? Did you drink the bong water dude? Remember, smoke and inhale, not drink and suffocate. :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
:lol: 'sissy boy' :lol: wtf? Did you drink the bong water dude? Remember, smoke and inhale, not drink and suffocate. :twisted:

No...some guy said that over on StlToday and now I am hooked on Sissy Boy Phonics.

CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:

No...some guy said that over on StlToday and now I am hooked on Sissy Boy Phonics.
Shit...next thing you know, you'll be starting goalie threads, and bitching about games that the Blues won....and using big words like "mismanaged" and "athletic".

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:

Shit...next thing you know, you'll be starting goalie threads, and bitching about games that the Blues won....and using big words like "mismanaged" and "athletic".
Allen is just Brent Johnson the sequel...he smokes Marlboros and eats too many fried foods.