Re: Parayko in a walking boot

CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAN!!!!
tumblr_m1qnjhqDFP1r2p3x5o1_250.gif
From Hell's walking boot, I stab at thee.
:lol: :twisted: :lol: I don't care what anyone says, THIS was the best movie ever. At least best Star Trek. :)
"Do Only Good Everyday"

CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
:lol: :twisted: :lol: I don't care what anyone says, THIS was the best movie ever. At least best Star Trek. :)
It is no Superman 3, I see your point though.
It, along with Conan the Barbarian, were the first two movies I ever saw on cable.

Not at my home mind you, as country folk didn't get that luxury in the fall of 1982 (or even now still), but while in the hospital recovering from having my appendix removed. As 12 y/o teenager, Conan and Wrath both opened my eyes in new ways to the world. Kirstie alley and Sandahl Bergman at their finest. :shock:

The other actors were pretty good as well :twisted:

BTW, someone has a boot?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
It is no Superman 3, I see your point though.
It, along with Conan the Barbarian, were the first two movies I ever saw on cable.

Not at my home mind you, as country folk didn't get that luxury in the fall of 1982 (or even now still), but while in the hospital recovering from having my appendix removed. As 12 y/o teenager, Conan and Wrath both opened my eyes in new ways to the world. Kirstie alley and Sandahl Bergman at their finest. :shock:

The other actors were pretty good as well :twisted:

BTW, someone has a boot?
My Mom took the whole family to Washington DC in '82 to visit one of her friends and they had cable, and I remember watching the unedited orgy scene many many times.

bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
tumblr_m1qnjhqDFP1r2p3x5o1_250.gif
I don't care what anyone says, THIS is the best moment in Blues News Forum history.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
bradleygt89 wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
I don't care what anyone says, THIS is the best moment in Blues News Forum history.

Getting Parayko was our greatest moment, and losing him to the boot was our just reward.