Re: GDT: Blues @ Habs, 10/20, 630p, FSMW

Sneptsmoustache wrote:LET'S GO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one who can't stand the term, "celly"? It just didn't exist when I was a kid. Makes me mad. Maybe I'm old.

I do like the little dancing guy illustrating the celly however.
Absolutely can't stand it. I get irrationally angry whenever anyone says it with a straight face. Mook, you're alright though.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

UMSLBlues12 wrote:Price might be the best goaltender I've ever seen.
Hard to argue that... he's definitely reminiscent of Roy or Brodeur in their prime. Steady, sound, solid.

Why couldn't he have gotten a head cold or eaten some bad shrimp for a pre-game meal? I mean, a "just for tonight" illness would've been OK with me.

DJ Axeom wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:Price might be the best goaltender I've ever seen.
Hard to argue that... he's definitely reminiscent of Roy or Brodeur in their prime. Steady, sound, solid.

Why couldn't he have gotten a head cold or eaten some bad shrimp for a pre-game meal? I mean, a "just for tonight" illness would've been OK with me.
Would have been perfectly fine with me as well! His movement and positioning is incredible. He's always where he needs to be, and even when a good play is made he's quick enough to get over and cover it. And he's had to handle the pressure of playing in Montreal in Roy and Dryden's net.