Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:27 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:14 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:36 am I got a match penalty at The Cracker Barrell last night, brother. Some guy tried to drop his shoulder on me at the chocolate fountain and I had to cross check him with my tray.
Your Hulkamania may be returning.
I didn't even know Cracker Barrell had referees.
Not washing your hands after going to the bathroom gets you an automatic ejection and an over-the-phone hearing with the Department of Public Health..

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:41 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:14 pm

Your Hulkamania may be returning.
Not washing your hands after going to the bathroom gets you an automatic ejection and an over-the-phone hearing with the Department of Public Health..
Rushing your server...ten yards from the line of gravy!!!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:41 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:14 pmYour Hulkamania may be returning.
He said 'Cracker Barrel', Rev, where the bathroom is a trough that provides the hot water to keep the steam tables up to code.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:05 pmI’m okay with Cracker Barrel…. but the Golden Corral is nothing more than an amusement park where parents drop off their kids while they get themselves a quiet table, and pig out on steak and shrimps.
I've been to one Golden Corral in my life, outside of Oklahoma City. Right after our traveling party desperately entered the restaurant for lunch, a family of three came in: a 30-something father, maybe 5'4" & 330 lbs., on a heavy duty mobility scooter; his slightly younger looking missus, "petite" @ 280 lbs. in her best mumu; and their early grade school aged son, with a headstart on a life of diabetes & camo painted 4WD utility vehicles. The father freewheeled to an oversized corner booth, while Momma & child passed up the stack of dinner plates at the buffet and filled 3 trays with heaping piles of Okla-gourmet vittles.

I lost what was left of my appetite & waited in the car.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:36 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:05 pmI’m okay with Cracker Barrel…. but the Golden Corral is nothing more than an amusement park where parents drop off their kids while they get themselves a quiet table, and pig out on steak and shrimps.
I've been to one Golden Corral in my life, outside of Oklahoma City. Right after our traveling party desperately entered the restaurant for lunch, a family of three came in: a 30-something father, maybe 5'4" & 330 lbs., on a heavy duty mobility scooter; his slightly younger looking missus, "petite" @ 280 lbs. in her best mumu; and their early grade school aged son, with a headstart on a life of diabetes & camo painted 4WD utility vehicles. The father freewheeled to an oversized corner booth, while Momma & child passed up the stack of dinner plates at the buffet and filled 3 trays with heaping piles of Okla-gourmet vittles.

Collinsville…Mom and dad, nowhere to be seen, as the kids are finger sampling the breading on the fried chicken and the gravies…. We never went back, long before anyone heard of Covid-19

Hey....Im 280!!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:44 am

Hey....Im 280!!!!
But you're not 4'10". And just guessin' here, but I reckon you don't wear a mumu into a Golden Corral. Unless it's Prom Night.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:43 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:44 am

Hey....Im 280!!!!
But you're not 4'10". And just guessin' here, but I reckon you don't wear a mumu into a Golden Corral. Unless it's Prom Night.
I'm not one for wearing pants.