Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:39 am
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:33 am
NASA, satellites & deep space probes are outdated? I guess size really DOES matter with you.
Also...its called gold mylar.
Oh, so early 1950s tech. NOW who's the outdated one?
If you wear that thing outside at night..and put a couple of 9volt transistor radio batteries in your pockets,...and hold your arms up over your head, you should be able to pick up the ghost of Wolfman Jack drifting across the Ionosphere.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:55 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:19 pmLifting that body is no easy feat.
That shirt probably weighs about 5 pounds,
No way, that's aerospace material. It fell off Sputnik 2 into The Capn's backyard. Poor Laika, first overdone hot dog in space. QT got the recipe from the Russians.
He bought that shirt off of some pimp... these are tough times in the sex industry.... I saw them interview a pimp the other night on the news... He said that the finance company took his Caddie, and now he's forced to sell his ladies out of a nine-year old Ford. He said "I ain't movin' no jing, and these bitches gotta eat!"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:18 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 pm
That shirt probably weighs about 5 pounds,
No way, that's aerospace material. It fell off Sputnik 2 into The Capn's backyard. Poor Laika, first overdone hot dog in space. QT got the recipe from the Russians.
He bought that shirt off of some pimp... these are tough times in the sex industry.... I saw them interview a pimp the other night on the news... He said that the finance company took his Caddie, and now he's forced to sell his ladies out of a nine-year old Ford. He said "I ain't movin' no jing, and these bitches gotta eat!"
It was given to me by aliens who said go forth and bring the truth to the tribes of man.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:24 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:18 pm
It was given to me by aliens who said go forth and bring the truth to the tribes of man.
...and that's when you fell off the curb.
As John Prine sang:
Hey, it ain't such a long drop don't stammer don't stutter
From the diamonds in the sidewalk to the dirt in the gutter
And you carry those bruises to remind you wherever you go

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:43 am
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:19 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:18 am
How can you hate Jocko? He protected you from the terrorists!!!!
He protected me from The Democrats?! I'm gonna have to chew on this new intel. Thanks.

Failure is GOD's back door to problem solving. When you fail you are actually succeeding.

...so when you succeed, you're actually failing???