Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:34 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:16 pmWhat happened to the giraffes on Page 163? I was just getting emotionally invested in them, when BOOM! this whole thread veered into distantly related branches of the animal kingdom.
Relax! There’ll be giraffes in heaven... whether you make the cut is still in question, though.
I used to be neck and neck with the giraffes, but then they evolved ...

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:39 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:17 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:37 amWhy did the chicken cross the road? To flee the active shooter situation at Walmart.
Bad luck for the chicken: The First Baptist Church was across that road.
If the Nazi's made a better spicy chicken sandwich they might be more popular despite their flaws.
You don't know about Chick-fil-A????

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am... If you don't like that Red Baron joke, then you have no heart.
Might've been comedy gold ... back when Snoopy AND the pizza were actually popular. The Rev was just about through his mid-life crisis by then.
If the Red Baron was alive today, Trump would label him as "good people", and hire him to run the USAF for a month or two.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:55 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:57 am... If you don't like that Red Baron joke, then you have no heart.
Might've been comedy gold ... back when Snoopy AND the pizza were actually popular. The Rev was just about through his mid-life crisis by then.
If the Red Baron was alive today, Trump would label him as "good people", and hire him to run the USAF for a month or two.
My board breaking video is better than Macaulay Culkin on a bike kissing a dude.