Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:00 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:12 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:08 amBiden has replaced Friday with an extra Monday to help reduce student loan debt
Has The Cap'n started paying you to double post for him now?
Double posting is a guaranteed way of drawing you out of the bushes.... now if Biden could figure out a way to forgive your gambling debts to Pasquali, you might be able to show your face at BNF nights again.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:44 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:12 pm
Double posting is a guaranteed way of drawing you out of the bushes.... now if Biden could figure out a way to forgive your gambling debts to Pasquali, you might be able to show your face at BNF nights again.
Patsy 'n' me are all square. I'm just waiting for T.C. to say the word about Suite Night for the next SCF appearance. He needs to put down a non-refundable deposit before The BNF Boyz get bumped by The Asylum Asswipes.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:51 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:44 pm
Patsy 'n' me are all square. I'm just waiting for T.C. to say the word about Suite Night for the next SCF appearance. He needs to put down a non-refundable deposit before The BNF Boyz get bumped by The Asylum Asswipes.
Suite night is SWEET!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:30 am On Monday morning... I was woken up by someone putting their hand on my shoulder, not something easily mistaken, but there was nobody there. I sprung up out of bed and kicked at whatever touched me. I think I invented a new class for the UFC. Supernatural MMA
You got butt-fucked by the Holy Ghost while you were sleeping. That's Supernatural Sexual Abuse. Your homeowner's policy won't cover that..... that whole "Act of God" thing...

Fuck Trumpsters and not over politics... last night I was talking about fucking elves and mentioned how that is the beauty of America that freedom allows you to do anything... and that is where the Freedom People stop short... and this bitch says I am bashing Freedom. FUCK off, Hooker! The Conservative Ideal is expressly defined by how it protects individual freedom... no matter if that is saying Jesus is white or chopping your dick off. I fucking hate illiterate Patriots!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am Fuck Trumpsters and not over politics... last night I was talking about fucking elves and mentioned how that is the beauty of America that freedom allows you to do anything... and that is where the Freedom People stop short... and this bitch says I am bashing Freedom. FUCK off, Hooker! The Conservative Ideal is expressly defined by how it protects individual freedom... no matter if that is saying Jesus is white or chopping your dick off. I fucking hate illiterate Patriots!!!
They love freedom, as long as it's their freedom.... they couldn't care less about anyone else's.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:17 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:00 am Fuck Trumpsters and not over politics... last night I was talking about fucking elves and mentioned how that is the beauty of America that freedom allows you to do anything... and that is where the Freedom People stop short... and this bitch says I am bashing Freedom. FUCK off, Hooker! The Conservative Ideal is expressly defined by how it protects individual freedom... no matter if that is saying Jesus is white or chopping your dick off. I fucking hate illiterate Patriots!!!
They love freedom, as long as it's their freedom.... they couldn't care less about anyone else's.
You're back to chopping your dick off being a BAD thing?

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:50 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:17 pm
You're back to chopping your dick off being a BAD thing?
The Conservative Ideal protects your right to do it

And another one bites the ...water?

Newsweek:

The death of a Russian energy executive over the weekend adds to a list of mysterious deaths of high-powered national businessmen since prior to the February 24 invasion of Ukraine.

Ivan Pechorin, 39, managing director of the Corporation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, reportedly fell off a boat at full speed and died Saturday near Russky Island in the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai, Russia, near Vladivostock, about 5,800 miles east of Moscow.

Pechorin worked under Russian President Vladimir Putin, according to the Russian publication Komsomolskaya Pravda, modernizing aviation in eastern Russia while developing resources in the Arctic in light of heavy sanctions.

They just keep on finding new ways to accidentally die.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:19 pm... Ivan Pechorin, 39, managing director of the Corporation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, reportedly fell off a boat at full speed and died Saturday near Russky Island in the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai, Russia, near Vladivostock, about 5,800 miles east of Moscow. ...
CLEARLY the work of The Japs' SFGp. Putin was too busy grooming his next body double, after the last one was killed by a Ukranian missile that took a U-turn over the Kremlin.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:19 pm... Ivan Pechorin, 39, managing director of the Corporation for the Development of the Far East and the Arctic, reportedly fell off a boat at full speed and died Saturday near Russky Island in the Sea of Japan in Primorsky Krai, Russia, near Vladivostock, about 5,800 miles east of Moscow. ...
CLEARLY the work of The Japs' SFGp. Putin was too busy grooming his next body double, after the last one was killed by a Ukranian missile that took a U-turn over the Kremlin.
I'll bet the Japanese fishing fleet plucked him from the sea, sliced him up paper thin, and rolled him up in some sushi rice and seaweed.... served with a soy sauce/rice wine vinegar dipping sauce, of course.