Re: Mars was nuked 500 million years ago by aliens

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:35 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:55 pm I don't know about that, but the CIA harassed this asshole right off the fucking planet, last Saturday night.
index.jpg
Pretty sure that was the USNAVY
I read that it was the CIA....either way, they finally got him.... only wish that they could have fed his nasty ass to the pigs.
Considering cremation is against his religion... he won't be getting into Heaven

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:57 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:20 pmPretty sure that was the USNAVY
I read that it was the CIA....either way, they finally got him.... only wish that they could have fed his nasty ass to the pigs.
Considering cremation is against his religion... he won't be getting into Heaven
Very likely a JSOC mission, with a CIA drone launching Hellfire R9X "Ninja bombs" - more descriptively known as the "Flying Ginsu." So al-Zawahiri wouldn't have been cremated; more like filleted. God loves a good steak dinner.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm
Very likely a JSOC mission, with a CIA drone launching Hellfire R9X "Ninja bombs" - more descriptively known as the "Flying Ginsu." So al-Zawahiri wouldn't have been cremated; more like filleted. God loves a good steak dinner.
The CIA probably bought the missile off of one of those late night infomercials..... "You can cut a terrorist to shreds, and still slice a tomato!"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:29 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pm
The CIA probably bought the missile off of one of those late night infomercials..... "You can cut a terrorist to shreds, and still slice a tomato!"
HELLFIRE is an anti-tank weapon originally, so probably nothing left but a smear of Terrorist Nutella

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:33 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:20 pmVery likely a JSOC mission, with a CIA drone launching Hellfire R9X "Ninja bombs" - more descriptively known as the "Flying Ginsu." So al-Zawahiri wouldn't have been cremated; more like filleted. God loves a good steak dinner.
HELLFIRE is an anti-tank weapon originally, so probably nothing left but a smear of Terrorist Nutella.
Look up the R9X version. It ain't your Momma's anti-armor weapon.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:07 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:33 pm
HELLFIRE is an anti-tank weapon originally, so probably nothing left but a smear of Terrorist Nutella.
Look up the R9X version. It ain't your Momma's anti-armor weapon.
Seems like a glorified CutCo

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:16 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:08 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:00 amAlso... you can delete the thread from the main page.... I was hammered... and its been a long Summer for this arborist
"A Long Summer for This Arborist" ... wasn't that on Oprah's Book Club list?
It was... she wept openly when I signed her copy
...that was because you cut down the wrong tree in her yard.