Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:51 am When you're high you notice things... like a human sized turtle wouldn't need num-chuks to fight crime because they can rip a man in half with their huge incredibly strong turtle dicks, or nobody would be afraid of a shark with nice breasts. These are called Highdeas.
If you're contemplating huge incredibly strong turtle dicks and a shark with nice breasts, you passed up high a long time ago.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:35 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:51 am When you're high you notice things... like a human sized turtle wouldn't need num-chuks to fight crime because they can rip a man in half with their huge incredibly strong turtle dicks, or nobody would be afraid of a shark with nice breasts. These are called Highdeas.
If you're contemplating huge incredibly strong turtle dicks and a shark with nice breasts, you passed up high a long time ago.
If sharks had nice breasts everyone would live on the beach

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 am
Japanese trawlers would net them by the thousands… they would cut their tits off and throw them back in the ocean.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:33 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 am

Japanese trawlers would net them by the thousands… they would cut their tits off and throw them back in the ocean.
Shark tit soup would be on every value menu

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:38 am I never realized before that clip that all it takes to be a successful stand-up comedian in this town is to be a bald white male in the 95th+ percentile of BMI who shops for their clothes at Goodwill. I wonder how long it would take me to gain 150 lbs.
Not as long as it will take you to gain a personality.

My comment was inspired by the uncanny resemblance between you & the gentleman you replaced on the stage @ Steve's. It wouldn't have occurred to me if you hadn't placed your recording device so expertly that night. Thank you, and you are welcome at whatever funerial affairs my family members deem fit to waste their money on.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:17 pm My comment was inspired by the uncanny resemblance between you & the gentleman you replaced on the stage @ Steve's. It wouldn't have occurred to me if you hadn't placed your recording device so expertly that night. Thank you, and you are welcome at whatever funerial affairs my family members deem fit to waste their money on.
Their money would be better spent on Heaven's Gates certificates... it's gonna take more than one to get you in..... unless of course they don't care to run into you when they get there... they may blow their wad on Devil's Door certificates, just to be sure.