Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 pmCan anyone recommend a low carb edible catheter? A bladder injury doesn't need to ruin my diet.
I ain't sure you can personalize the whole catheter thing & make your audiences believe it. You need to stick to the obesity & hair loss & failed roller-blader story lines. Keep 'em in your wheelhouse.
Well.... Wilford Brimley eats 2 boxes of them a week... and gets them shipped straight to his mailbox at no cost to him.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:17 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:28 pmCan anyone recommend a low carb edible catheter? A bladder injury doesn't need to ruin my diet.
I ain't sure you can personalize the whole catheter thing & make your audiences believe it. You need to stick to the obesity & hair loss & failed roller-blader story lines. Keep 'em in your wheelhouse.

Failed? You want to see if you can stop a shot?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:28 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:53 amPutin invented Corollavirus to manipulate the hand sanitizer market.
I used to own a Corolla. Does that make me viral? My kids would be SO proud.
I hope that you washed your hands every time you drove it.
No worries there. That car was washed with actual soap maybe 3 times in its 17 year life. The interior might've been vacuumed twice. The mold colonies inhabiting the ventilation system & thin carpeting were deadly to all lifeforms on Earth but me. I just got bald & ugly. Well, my Mom claimed I just got bald. :?

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:28 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:15 pm
I used to own a Corolla. Does that make me viral? My kids would be SO proud.
I hope that you washed your hands every time you drove it.
No worries there. That car was washed with actual soap maybe 3 times in its 17 year life. The interior might've been vacuumed twice. The mold colonies inhabiting the ventilation system & thin carpeting were deadly to all lifeforms on Earth but me. I just got bald & ugly. Well, my Mom claimed I just got bald. :?
My God man! You invented the Corolla virus!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:18 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:28 pmI hope that you washed your hands every time you drove it.
My God man! You invented the Corolla virus!
I didn't call the old rattletrap "Vector" for nothin'. And, no, I ain't talkin' about your ex-wife.