Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pm Steve's Hot Dogs is indisputably funnier than the Fox2News morning & midday broadcasts. Unless you are amused by Tim Ezell's spiritual awakening.
Tim was really nice. I didn't know he found Jesus. I thought it was funny he had hot dog jokes. Morning TV is like a live commercial... I was honored to be picked.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:12 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pmSteve's Hot Dogs is indisputably funnier than the Fox2News morning & midday broadcasts. Unless you are amused by Tim Ezell's spiritual awakening.
Tim was really nice. I didn't know he found Jesus. I thought it was funny he had hot dog jokes. Morning TV is like a live commercial... I was honored to be picked.
Know your host. According to his Fox 2 bio: "Tim left in 2014 to be a full-time pastor, then returned to St. Louis TV with a show called The Thread, which celebrates the amazing people of St. Louis, shining a bright light on all the great things they are doing in our city. ..." That show was a stinker.
He also announced last August that he has Parkinson's disease, so he's been around the block: https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/fo ... e-40598853.

JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:20 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:12 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 pmSteve's Hot Dogs is indisputably funnier than the Fox2News morning & midday broadcasts. Unless you are amused by Tim Ezell's spiritual awakening.
Know your host. According to his Fox 2 bio: "Tim left in 2014 to be a full-time pastor, then returned to St. Louis TV with a show called The Thread, which celebrates the amazing people of St. Louis, shining a bright light on all the great things they are doing in our city. ..." That show was a stinker.
He also announced last August that he has Parkinson's disease, so he's been around the block: https://www.riverfronttimes.com/news/fo ... e-40598853.
Does the FCC know about this?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:26 pmSteve should have a billboard, on 55-44, with his picture, saying "Hi, I'm Steve - eat my wiener"
You & The Cap'n oughta team up & form an independent advertising agency. You're already The Mad Men of BNF. And ironically, the TV series that inspired your creative endeavors was created by none other than a man named Matthew Weiner. It's kismet, I tell ya! 🌭🌭

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:01 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:07 amAs you are clearly targeting an under-represented segment of the comedy-and-tube steaks demographic, the least you can do is speak their language. The proper exclamation is: "¡Órale, vato!"
Cartoons have a history of being hilariously out of touch with culture.
There's nothing funny about cultural appropriation for purposes of selling all-beef, smoked, grilled and topped to perfection on a fresh-baked bun hot dogs.

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:01 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:07 amAs you are clearly targeting an under-represented segment of the comedy-and-tube steaks demographic, the least you can do is speak their language. The proper exclamation is: "¡Órale, vato!"
Cartoons have a history of being hilariously out of touch with culture.
There's nothing funny about cultural appropriation for purposes of selling all-beef, smoked, grilled and topped to perfection on a fresh-baked bun hot dogs.
Attachments
truman beer.jpg truman beer.jpg Viewed 6317 times 8.31 KiB

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:11 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:37 pmThe JMCs went to Steve's for Friday lunch. Good dogs 'n' fries. Didn't meet anybody funny, so no surprises.
YOU GOON!!!

I had the best fucking weekend hosting at the Funnybone. I may have picked up more work because I am so damn GOOD!!!
By what international live entertainment standard do you measure "best fucking weekend"? Or do you simply go by the number of homeless people outside the venue who offer to wash your car?

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:05 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:11 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:37 pmThe JMCs went to Steve's for Friday lunch. Good dogs 'n' fries. Didn't meet anybody funny, so no surprises.
YOU GOON!!!

I had the best fucking weekend hosting at the Funnybone. I may have picked up more work because I am so damn GOOD!!!
By what international live entertainment standard do you measure "best fucking weekend"? Or do you simply go by the number of homeless people outside the venue who offer to wash your car?
Attachments

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:43 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:05 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:11 amYOU GOON!!!

Looks like a funeral parlor. Did the show play off the dead elephant in the room?