Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:33 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:56 pm Do these tough guys ever think about the consequences of trying to fight a whole bar security force and apparently a former heavyweight boxer.

Some people are born with an extra dose of dumb-fuck.
I could watch this knockout all day. I love the guy talking all of that shit and the Champ slowly moves behind and lets him walk right into the big bomb.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:52 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:33 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:56 pm Do these tough guys ever think about the consequences of trying to fight a whole bar security force and apparently a former heavyweight boxer.

Some people are born with an extra dose of dumb-fuck.
I could watch this knockout all day. I love the guy talking all of that shit and the Champ slowly moves behind and lets him walk right into the big bomb.
The NHL would've given Francis a third-man-in call, fined him $10K for intent-to-injure, and named him Director of Player Safety.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:44 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 pmI've seen a few people suggest teachers be given guns to stop school shooters. This seems like an okay back up plan... what if you need more fire power?
Bad idea… where I went to school, the teachers probably would have rang up a few unarmed students.
We had a 4th grade nun who was 85 years old if she was a day. She would've ripped the Uvalde shooter with her bare hands into precise strips, and had the students practice their penmanship on them. Upper AND lower cases.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:44 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 pmI've seen a few people suggest teachers be given guns to stop school shooters. This seems like an okay back up plan... what if you need more fire power?
Bad idea… where I went to school, the teachers probably would have rang up a few unarmed students.
We had a 4th grade nun who was 85 years old if she was a day. She would've ripped the Uvalde shooter with her bare hands into precise strips, and had the students practice their penmanship on them. Upper AND lower cases.
Besides yardsticks and pointers, there's no tellin' what those penguins were packin' under those habits.... Tommy guns, pistols, long guns.. it's anybody's guess.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:21 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:35 am Your flimsy claims are hereby debunked, Rev ...

If Bigfoot was dead, there would be no more need for lightning... if the story is legit, which I sincerely doubt... since Americans can't keep secrets worth as shit, what they found is probably one of his illegitimate offspring from his days of dating Julia Child.
So THAT'S where her sign-off tagline came from: "Bone My Petite."

JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:51 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:21 am
JMC-STL wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:35 am Your flimsy claims are hereby debunked, Rev ...

If Bigfoot was dead, there would be no more need for lightning... if the story is legit, which I sincerely doubt... since Americans can't keep secrets worth as shit, what they found is probably one of his illegitimate offspring from his days of dating Julia Child.
So THAT'S where her sign-off tagline came from: "Bone My Petite."
It wasn't petite after Bigfoot got through with her...

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:10 pm Leaves me wondering if this Oklahoma suspect can plead international prosecutorial immunity because he & his buddy were noodlin' in the South Canadian River ... KTEN-TV: Ada-area murder suspect invokes 'Bigfoot' defense
Anyone noodlin' in the South Canadian, has mental issues, to start out with. If the killer let nature take it's course, a catfish would have eaten both of them anyway.. Bigfoot has enough problems without being dragged into this shit.
Last edited by Turk Sanderson on Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.