Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Medium sized backward facing hand on the front, with the middle finger raised & bearing your caricature (head shot only, don't gross them out completely). Your You Tube channel url across the back for advertising, in large enough simple font (Verdana, Arial, Helvetica) for passerby to read it easily as your fans come stumbling outta the bar. I'll take mine in white, so I can get your autograph with a standard black felt tip.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:33 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:38 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:02 pmStop believing the government will save you...if you had a flat tire and Bill Clinton pulled over to help...he would cum on you and drive away.
Save your blue dress!!!
cum, cum now, he was acquitted on both Articles of Impeachment. I'd bet he'd let you use his AAA card, if he had trousers on to hold his wallet.
He might have been acquitted, but that doesn't mean he is helpful...

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:26 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:38 pm
Save your blue dress!!!
cum, cum now, he was acquitted on both Articles of Impeachment. I'd bet he'd let you use his AAA card, if he had trousers on to hold his wallet.
A more recent ex-prez would tell you to get back in the car and keep driving, and the flat will heal itself... and that he once had the biggest flat tire in the world... it had a yuge hole... bigger than Rosie O'Donnell's ... and it healed itself.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:23 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:26 am
A more recent ex-prez would tell you to get back in the car and keep driving, and the flat will heal itself... and that he once had the biggest flat tire in the world... it had a yuge hole... bigger than Rosie O'Donnell's ... and it healed itself.
If our current President stopped to help...he would forget your name...take a nap...then borrow five dollars before leaving you out in the cold.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:20 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:51 am
JMC-STL wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:49 amDon't let this hap'n to you, Cap'n ... TMZ: Heather McDonald Collapses on Stage ... Suffers Skull Fracture
Jesus doesn’t love her most… she’s not even in his top ten.
Is Calvin on that list, or did you purchase him from the bargain basement?
I adopted him away from the Cat-lickers for$1.... best money i ever spent.