Jagr is pimp

NHL star Jaromir Jagr makes no effort to stop blackmailer from releasing post-sex selfie
BY JAIME URIBARRI NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Updated: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 2:21 AM

There is definitely no shame in Jaromir Jagr's game.

The NHL legend and former Ranger and Devil shrugged off an 18-year-old Czech model's alleged extortion attempt, doing nothing to stop the comely brunette from releasing a picture of him snoozing in a bed alongside her in a post-sex selfie.

Jagr, 43, refused to pay the bribe, which amounted to a measly $2,000, according to Czech tabloid Blesk.
The same newspaper identified the two-time Stanley Cup champion’s latest conquest as “Catherine from Moravia,” a social media-happy stunner who appears to have way less experience in the blackmailing department.

And while Jagr - who’ll begin his 25th NHL season next month with the Florida Panthers - comes out the clear winner in this sleazy episode, his alleged blackmailer has the additional shame of having to explain her actions to reported boyfriend Dominik Rudl - like Jagr, a Czech hockey player.
Link

Re: Jagr is pimp

UMSLBlues12 wrote:He bags a model some 25 years younger than him and she thinks HE won't want evidence of it getting out :lol:
LOL, brother that is fantastic... If anyone knows a beautiful model who'd like to blackmail me (female please), please send me a PM, and I'll be happy to oblige.