Re: 9/11 and the StL Blues

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:I saw an interview with Seth McFarlane and it's UNREAL! He basically felt tired between flights and fell asleep in the airport lounge but literally missed the flight by 5 minutes! If he slept 5 minutes less he would've been on that plane and DIED! :o
Is that interview on YouTube?

StL Dan wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:I saw an interview with Seth McFarlane and it's UNREAL! He basically felt tired between flights and fell asleep in the airport lounge but literally missed the flight by 5 minutes! If he slept 5 minutes less he would've been on that plane and DIED! :o
Is that interview on YouTube?
I saw it on TV a few years ago and I don't recall the network. Unfortunately not everything is on youtube eventhough a LOT is! But maybe he did another interview on his brush with death on 9/11 and that could be on youtube?

My parents have some friends who were on the 110th floor of the twin towers at the Windows on the World restaurant literally EXACTLY 24 hours before the tower was struck. If they went 1 day later they would both be DEAD 100% for sure because everyone in that restaurant died. Talk about LUCKY! They should've bought a lottery ticket!

The scariest, creepiest thing is imagining what it was like for the 100 to 200 people in that restaurant after the planes hit. I'm sure they all kept calm and tried to figure a way out but they didn't know they were all DOOMED! NO ONE made it out alive!