Re: Blah Blah Blah

Summers suck.

Most good tv shows aire from sept-mayish.

Good sports are from sept-mayish.

What do we get inbetween mayish-sept you ask?

Heat and rain.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

StL Dan wrote:You guys are missing the boat. There's nothing like being a Cards and Blues fan. Just one big continuous joy ride 365 days per year. The fun never stops as one season unfolds and gives way to the next.
I like the Cards I just don't like Baseball very much. If that makes sense. :lol:

ratonmono wrote:
StL Dan wrote:You guys are missing the boat. There's nothing like being a Cards and Blues fan. Just one big continuous joy ride 365 days per year. The fun never stops as one season unfolds and gives way to the next.
I like the Cards I just don't like Baseball very much. If that makes sense. :lol:
I sorta get it. 8-)

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
T.C. wrote:i'd rather watch paint dry. and have.
LMAO! Exactly how I feel! Baseball is so boring that it makes soccer look exciting! :lol:
Move to Europe or South America, then. Lot's of "excitement" there. :mrgreen:

ratonmono wrote:
Makes sense to me brother. Don't get me wrong, loved playing it as a kid, and I truly enjoyed the years of intoxicated softball I played (and hockey), but I never could sit and watch a baseball game on TV.

Hockey Pete wrote:
ratonmono wrote:
Makes sense to me brother. Don't get me wrong, loved playing it as a kid, and I truly enjoyed the years of intoxicated softball I played (and hockey), but I never could sit and watch a baseball game on TV.
You couldn't watch Gm 6 of the 2011 World Series? I call B.S.

StL Dan wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
T.C. wrote:i'd rather watch paint dry. and have.
LMAO! Exactly how I feel! Baseball is so boring that it makes soccer look exciting! :lol:
Move to Europe or South America, then. Lot's of "excitement" there. :mrgreen:
BOTH baseball and sucker do NOTHING but put you to sleep! It boggles the mind how people can watch either sport. Both are nothing but major SNOOZEFESTS!

StL Dan wrote: You couldn't watch Gm 6 of the 2011 World Series? I call B.S.
I won't speak for Pete, but as for me, I can get into playoff Baseball. the only problem is that it coincides with the NHL season and I watch as many games around the league as I possibly can so I don't always have the time to catch any playoff baseball. :D

I can watch baseball sometimes. Playoff baseball I might watch but those playoff games are always 4 hours...way too long.
EPL starts tomorrow and I'm pretty excited about that and I love that I can watch my team and I only have to invest 2 hours and then can go about my day.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

StL Dan wrote:Baseball games only last 2 - 2 1/2 hours anymore. And, there is way more scoring, on average, than soccer, AND there aren't any ties OR men rolling around on the ground clutching their ankles for no reason.
Not a fan of Magic Mike I take it?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

StL Dan wrote:Baseball games only last 2 - 2 1/2 hours anymore. And, there is way more scoring, on average, than soccer, AND there aren't any ties OR men rolling around on the ground clutching their ankles for no reason.
I said baseball playoff games....those last about 4 hours for whatever reason.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote:
Baseball is nothing but organized BOREDOM. A total joke ANY time of the year! We don't realize it in St.Louis but outside of a few hot spots baseball is not even popular in America anymore. If you travel to other parts of America people could CARE LESS when the MLB playoffs start because no one watches!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:
Baseball is nothing but organized BOREDOM. A total joke ANY time of the year! We don't realize it in St.Louis but outside of a few hot spots baseball is not even popular in America anymore. If you travel to other parts of America people could CARE LESS when the MLB playoffs start because no one watches!
http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When even the absolute worst attended team still averages 15,431 people per game, I'd say the sport is doing OK.

Even stupid sucker gets around 20K a game in several markets but 99% of people don't watch useless sucker on TV! National baseball ratings have dropped 50% since the 70s and 80s! There used to be a Monday Night Baseball just like MNF but then they stopped Monday Night Baseball when they realized no one was watching! :lol:

When the MLB playoffs start NO ONE cares! 98% of the nation ignores it except you may see a slight increase for the "world" series which is actually a national series!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:Even stupid sucker gets around 20K a game in several markets but 99% of people don't watch useless sucker on TV! National baseball ratings have dropped 50% since the 70s and 80s! There used to be a Monday Night Baseball just like MNF but then they stopped Monday Night Baseball when they realized no one was watching! :lol:

When the MLB playoffs start NO ONE cares! 98% of the nation ignores it except you may see a slight increase for the "world" series which is actually a national series!
Oh, it's "sucker" for "soccer" but this way you can convey how you don't like it. I get it.