Re: Game 82 - St Louis Blues vs Vancouver - 3:00 - NHLN/FSMW - Sat 4/6

BlueinNy wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:48 pm I really dont think Fabbri is going to ever be what he was a few years ago. He just doesn't look like he trusts himself, I hope I'm wrong but hes pretty pedestrian right now.
Oh, I totally agree. I think he knows he cant succeed unless he plays with reckless abandon, and if he does that, he's going to keep being injured. He's screwed if he does, and fucked if he doesn't.

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:19 pm
barnburner wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:09 pm So now, we wait. But then, who would have believed we would even be in the playoffs?
So happy this game wasn’t the start of the off-season. It’s sooo much longer when you miss the playoffs.
Dreadfully long
But, just think of all that exciting baseball..... 😆😁😂

barnburner wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:53 pm
bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:19 pm

So happy this game wasn’t the start of the off-season. It’s sooo much longer when you miss the playoffs.
Dreadfully long
But, just think of all that exciting baseball..... 😆😁😂
LOL, have fun with that ;)

Hell of a season boys and girls. Love how this team is playing, when playing hard. I think they are ready. You can see over the last four games they played hard when they had too, but also were saving for the playoffs. I ain't saying Cup or bust of course, but I really hope they win a round or two, otherwise it would still be a great season, but bittersweet finish to go out in round one, considering how freaking great their record has been the last 44 games of the season.

Let's Go Blues!!!!!
"Do Only Good Everyday"