Re: Fabbri and Barbashev expected to be on playoff roster

Don't have insider access to the STL Post-D, but this was in an article today;

PROSPECT POSSIBILITIES

Blues prospects Robby Fabbri and Ivan Barbashev are currently involved in the playoffs with their respective junior hockey teams, but both 2014 draft picks are expected to be joining the club when their seasons wrap up.
Fabbri and Barbashev are on the Blues’ roster, and it’s believed that the plan is to bring them to St. Louis to practice with the team when they’re available.

First-round pick Fabbri is with the Guelph Storm of the Ontario Hockey League, which started its second-round series against top-seeded Sault Ste. Marie on Wednesday night, losing 7-4. That series could end as early as next Tuesday.

Moncton of the QMJHL, home of second-round pick Barbashev, starts second-round play against Halifax on Friday. That series could end as early as Wednesday.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/p ... 473e4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Do Only Good Everyday"

Re: Fabbri and Barbashev expected to be on playoff roster

Qapod The Mortician wrote:
Ozzies09tc wrote:Could he be a better insertion than bergy?

Bergy has been playin better, but im all for sitting him for anyone who can score.
I'm going to go out on a limb and bet that for the playoffs Hitchcock is going to prefer the fact he can rely on Berglund positionally and defensively, like his puck possession skills and count on him not to do anything stupid with the puck.
I wouldnt call that a limb...

Thats a safety blanket lmao.

If goaltending or defense falters, as it has in years past, i'd prefer any kind of offense as a "atleast we tried something new" tactic

BUT if it comes to that, that means we're about out of the playoffs :/
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!