Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at NJ Devils - 6:00 - ? - Sat 3/30

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:42 am According to the TV listings and the schedule on each teams respective sites the Blues will bump the Cardinals and be on FSMW. According to Jim Thomas's piece the Blues are on FSM+ again so I'm not 100%. But we know it WILL in fact be on TV.

I expect Allen to be in goal tonight.
FWIW, The Cardinal broadcasters last night were alerting everybody that tonight's Cards game would be on FoxSports Plus. But the Cardinals are the sacred cow, so anything's possible.

barnburner wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:25 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:42 am According to the TV listings and the schedule on each teams respective sites the Blues will bump the Cardinals and be on FSMW. According to Jim Thomas's piece the Blues are on FSM+ again so I'm not 100%. But we know it WILL in fact be on TV.

FWIW, The Cardinal broadcasters last night were alerting everybody that tonight's Cards game would be on FoxSports Plus. But the Cardinals are the sacred cow, so anything's possible.
So YOU are the one who watched the baseball game instead of the Blues game....traitor! :twisted:
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:38 am
barnburner wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:25 am

So YOU are the one who watched the baseball game instead of the Blues game....traitor! :twisted:
LOL... Actually, no. I hung with the Blues till it was over, THEN, switched over. 😀

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:51 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:46 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:46 am

A whole bunch of Johansen sucking dick on the way!
GOD I hate the Preds...their fans are the worst fucking white trash shit.
Are they still throwing fish onto the ice?
All I know is, if we lose the series to them the pride loss from listening them yuck it up will make for a long summer.

Schneider robs Perron on his short side. Now we see than Dunnn slid across the crease to save a goal that I thought Allen had made a fabulous save. Dunn is developing his play on defence nicely. Glad to see he won't be one of those "ALL offence" defencemen. Better 1st Period for The Blues than last night. At least tonight that had a few really good, and long, offensive flurries.