Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at NY Rangers - 6:00 - FSM+/ 98.1FM - Fri 3/29

barnburner wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:15 pm I The goal in the blues crease was just one of those "What are you gonna do?" goals. The puck is loose, and both Binny and Parayko are trying to save a goal. It was an aggressive attempt. I can't really blame#55.
Yeah, not really blaming him. He’s just been so assured recently, even in situations like that, that it was surprising to see him involved in two plays in a row than ended in goals against

barnburner wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:38 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am oh, one of the firsts of a 200-game season vs. a team battling for playoff spots? yeah sure, why not put up the fucking stupid fucking baseball.

fuck you fox sports, and fuck you STL for enabling this bullshit. god i fucking hate baseball and baseball entitlement.
I used to get pissed over this shit, but it's just the way it's going to be, forever.
The morning after the Blues win the Stanley Cup, the headline in the P.D. will be, "Yadi goes two for four!"
hhhhheeeeeyyyyy....thats MY line. only instead of yadi goes two for four mine was the headline will say some pitcher gets turf toe and the cards season is over
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm I swear to all that is holy... if I was berube, I'd tell pietrangelo the next "high" or "wide" (or high and wide in case he's a smartass) shot he takes he's using the happy gilmore gold putter until he learns to shoot low and straight ffs...

/rant
Every time I hear Kelly utter the phrase, "And that shot by Pietrangelo..." I know his next words will consist of one of the following:

A. goes high
B. goes wide
C. goes high and wide

barcthespark wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:51 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm I swear to all that is holy... if I was berube, I'd tell pietrangelo the next "high" or "wide" (or high and wide in case he's a smartass) shot he takes he's using the happy gilmore gold putter until he learns to shoot low and straight ffs...

/rant
Every time I hear Kelly utter the phrase, "And that shot by Pietrangelo..." I know his next words will consist of one of the following:

A. goes high
B. goes wide
C. goes high and wide
He is the Brad Boyes of defense.

stlsportster wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 pm
barcthespark wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:51 pm

/rant

A. goes high
B. goes wide
C. goes high and wide
He is the Brad Boyes of defense.
I know the narrative is that Pietrangelo always shoots high and/or wide, but he was credited with 6 shots on goal tonight, tied with Tarasenko and ROR for the most by anyone on either team tonight, and twice as many as anyone on the Rangers, including Shattenkirk (3).