Re: GDT: St Louis Blues at NY Rangers - 6:00 - FSM+/ 98.1FM - Fri 3/29

T.C. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am oh, one of the firsts of a 200-game season vs. a team battling for playoff spots? yeah sure, why not put up the fucking stupid fucking baseball.

fuck you fox sports, and fuck you STL for enabling this bullshit. god i fucking hate baseball and baseball entitlement.
I used to get pissed over this shit, but it's just the way it's going to be, forever.
The morning after the Blues win the Stanley Cup, the headline in the P.D. will be, "Yadi goes two for four!"

A joy of living out of town is not having to deal with the channel shuffling this time of year. NHL.tv has it covered either way. Having said that, what's FSMW supposed to do, move the game that will have 3x more viewers (guessing) to the overflow channel? I don't understand why the Cards aren't playing an afternoon game today anyway, but I digress. Just wait a couple of years until the MLB CBA expires and their management/labor discord somehow gets far uglier than the NHL/NHLPA's. In April 2021 or 22 or whenever it is there won't be baseball games to kick Blues games to the curb.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

barnburner wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:38 am
T.C. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am oh, one of the firsts of a 200-game season vs. a team battling for playoff spots? yeah sure, why not put up the fucking stupid fucking baseball.

fuck you fox sports, and fuck you STL for enabling this bullshit. god i fucking hate baseball and baseball entitlement.
I used to get pissed over this shit, but it's just the way it's going to be, forever.
The morning after the Blues win the Stanley Cup, the headline in the P.D. will be, "Yadi goes two for four!"
yep.

as soon as they preempt an october baseball game for the blues home opener, i'll stop being pissed about this fucking insanity.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
"Ryan, go to Wendy's and pick up my order."

T.C. wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:05 pm
barnburner wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:38 am

yep.

as soon as they preempt an october baseball game for the blues home opener, i'll stop being pissed about this fucking insanity.
I don't feel it personally anymore, but every year I see you guys rolling with the punches, it hits me right in the feels.

Doug Glatt wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:14 pm

Haha. So much hate. Is it really that big of a deal?
Every man thinketh his
Burden is the heaviest (heaviest).
Every man thinketh his
Burden is the heaviest (heaviest).
Ya still mean it: Who feels it knows it, Lord;
Who feels it knows it, Lord;
Who feels it knows it, Lord;
Who feels it knows it, Lord.

"Do Only Good Everyday"