Re: Doughty / Tkachuk

ratonmono wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:48 pm
barnburner wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm Might be an interesting game to watch. 😀
Doughty has always been a whiny salty beeeyotch. Burns may get beaten three times a game but so do you Drew, then Burns turns around and makes plays, unlike you at this point Drew.
I'll just say this- I would gladly have traded Petros play over the years for Doughtys. I don't see the Kings play often enough to argue on Doughtys level of play now, but Petro has never been close to equaling Doughtys play in years past.
Jmo

Wow...Matt is really in his head and Burns is a stud. I think that crazy LA lifestyle has gone to Doughty’s head.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

I always love it when someone is mad at someone and to try and validate their point they say something along the lines of, "and everyone else hates you too! They tell me, behind your back"

It's so lame, if everyone else has a problem with him, let them tell him as well. Keep it between you and him, but that mouth might get you in trouble cause Lil Walt with turn Doughty into a Petro like couch from Ikea.
Just a Russian propaganda account

barnburner wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:54 pm
barnburner wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm Might be an interesting game to watch. 😀
Doughty has always been a whiny salty beeeyotch. Burns may get beaten three times a game but so do you Drew, then Burns turns around and makes plays, unlike you at this point Drew.
I'll just say this- I would gladly have traded Petros play over the years for Doughtys. I don't see the Kings play often enough to argue on Doughtys level of play now, but Petro has never been close to equaling Doughtys play in years past.
Jmo
Every time I've seen a Kings FTP thread, they hate Doughty more than we've hated Petro.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:32 pm

Jmo
Every time I've seen a Kings FTP thread, they hate Doughty more than we've hated Petro.
Well, there's a truly objective measuring stick:. Opinions from a bunch of foaming at the mouth hockey fans! 😀😁😆😉
J/k

barnburner wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Jmo
Well, there's a truly objective measuring stick:. Opinions from a bunch of foaming at the mouth hockey fans! 😀😁😆😉
J/k
Haha true, but they do see him play every game and we certainly don't. Probably less that 5 times a year, I'd guess.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:06 pm

J/k
Haha true, but they do see him play every game and we certainly don't. Probably less that 5 times a year, I'd guess.
True, but keep in mind that after their success, the L.A. fans have probably become sour, and would probably bad mouth Bobby Orr.

barnburner wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:15 pm

J/k
True, but keep in mind that after their success, the L.A. fans have probably become sour, and would probably bad mouth Bobby Orr.
Well, he's in his 70's so I don't know how affective he'd be, to be fair.
Last edited by Dread_Pirate_Westley on Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Well, he's in his 70's so I don't know how affected he'd be, to be fair.
😀😀

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Well, he's in his 70's so I don't know how affected he'd be, to be fair.
He’d probably still be better than half the D in the league.

I'm surprised he has anything to say right now. Drew Doughty when the Kings are playing well: "blah blah blah, haha, you suck, blah blah ..... [points to scoreboard] ..... blah, blah, blah ha ha ha!" Drew Doughty when the Kings aren't playing well: .... ..... ..... [crickets chirping] ..... ..... .. ...

barnburner wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 am
BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:48 am If we're playing the Flames in the WC Finals and Tkachuk is bitch slappin us, everyone here is going to want his ass kicked. Just sayin..........
Petro and a 37th round draft choice for Tkachuk. Get it done, Army!
I know you're joking, but with Tkachuk lined up to get between $8-11M per season on his next deal, he'd be tough to get under the salary cap for most teams
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:14 am
BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:48 am If we're playing the Flames in the WC Finals and Tkachuk is bitch slappin us, everyone here is going to want his ass kicked. Just sayin..........
I know you're joking, but with Tkachuk lined up to get between $8-11M per season on his next deal, he'd be tough to get under the salary cap for most teams
Yeah, I was joking, but, on the other hand, you have to figure that Petro will get that much on his next deal, so it could be done if both teams wanted it. (Disclaimer - Per a onally, I would not give Petro that much, so if I was Army, Id be looking to deal him this offseason)

barnburner wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:02 am

Yeah, I was joking, but, on the other hand, you have to figure that Petro will get that much on his next deal, so it could be done if both teams wanted it. (Disclaimer - Per a onally, I would not give Petro that much, so if I was Army, Id be looking to deal him this offseason)
Also, if they expand the draft to 37 rounds I might try out.

insideout wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 pm

I'm holding out for the 53d round. 😀

barnburner wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:39 pm
insideout wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 pm

I'm holding out for the 53d round. 😀
Wow, 53 rounds!
I imagine they could unload Schmaltz for a 53rd.