Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Edmonton - 7:00 - FSMW - Tues 3/19

RAFritchey wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 pm Aside from his games lost to injury, Perron has really delivered more than I expected this season. Not 'knock your socks off' performance like O'Reilly (Who's 3 goals away from topping his career highs in goals, assists, and points this season), but better than I expected.
He's the type of player who if concussions don't derail his career could play till 40.

BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 pm Aside from his games lost to injury, Perron has really delivered more than I expected this season. Not 'knock your socks off' performance like O'Reilly (Who's 3 goals away from topping his career highs in goals, assists, and points this season), but better than I expected.
He's the type of player who if concussions don't derail his career could play till 40.
Well, if he can stay healthy and be a 60-65 point player player consistently, he'll certainly worth the $4 mil/year over the next three years.

Now if we could get similar performance from Bozak...

Beatoni12 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:16 pm My God the Oilers are a train wreck.

Hard to believe a team can have McDavid and draisatl and still be this bad.

This Blues team is just so deep when healthy.
and they just seem like they're stuck in a holding pattern. They are better than they were but it seems like this just out of the playoff picture is what we are going to see from them for the next several years.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"