The Playoffs

The way the Blues have played all season I honestly would not be surprised if we got swept in the first round...or if we won the Stanley Cup. It's amazing how one team can be so Jekyll and Hyde, looking like the best team in the league one night and a team battling for the 8th spot the next. Tums needs to become a sponsor of the Blues!

Re: The Playoffs

scottie18 wrote:The way the Blues have played all season I honestly would not be surprised if we got swept in the first round...or if we won the Stanley Cup. It's amazing how one team can be so Jekyll and Hyde, looking like the best team in the league one night and a team battling for the 8th spot the next. Tums needs to become a sponsor of the Blues!
I've yet to see Jekyll stick around for 2 straight months.

The "dominant" Blues only feasted on the poorer teams, and didn't even play even, over all against the best teams. So, I expect the "Hyde" team more than the "Jekyll" team. I hope to be pleasantly surprised, but can't be expecting that.

scottie18 wrote:Oct-Nov: 16-7
Jan-Feb 18-7
I stand corrected..... although I'm not terribly impressed with January. Three games (1-2) against playoff teams. The one month where I remember them showing some real promise was February, which now feels like a lifetime ago.

Carcus wrote:
JesusNEVERexisted wrote:The Blues haven't won a 2nd round game since 2002.
OMG! Nobody here knew that. Thanks for sharing.

:|
Just ignore this guy, he's one of the shit starters from the other shit hole. Ignore him or her and they have no reason to continue with their bullshit here