Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Capitals - 7:00 - FSMW/KMOX - 1/3

wannabebluesplayer wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:02 am
39hurricane wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:52 pm Why should we trade Tank?

Colorado with Matt Duchene / Colorado without Matt Duchene.
Ok, but who are the Blues's Rantanen and MacKinnon?
The Avs had no idea Rantanen was going to be this good and they waited to trade Dutchy. And it cost them a coach and a whole season. Just like the Blues this year.

Answer: Kostin

I would trade Tank straight up for Keller right meow!

39hurricane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 pm

The Avs had no idea Rantanen was going to be this good and they waited to trade Dutchy. And it cost them a coach and a whole season. Just like the Blues this year.

Rantanen was already producing near a 70 point pace last season with MacKinnon before Duchene was traded. I don't think they knew he'd lead the NHL in points this year, but they had started to see what he could do. Also, you didn't answer who would be the MacKinnon of the current Blues group?

I'm not saying trading Tank for Keller would be a bad idea. I'd trade him for Petterson, Boeser, Pastarnak, and a bunch of other young talented stud players, but the other teams won't, I repeat, WON'T do that. and you can't expect that the Blues magically turn things around after trading Tarasenko because unlike the Avalanche, there isn't a current player on the Blues who is a Rantanen or MacKinnon. O'Reilly, Kyrou, and Tarasenko are the only ones within the organization at this time remotely capable of producing at that level. Hell, look at what Rantanen and MacKinnon have done for Landeskog.

39hurricane wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:02 pm

Rantanen was a complete stud coming into his draft...some pundits thought he could have went top 5, plus he was the top rated euro skater for much of his draft year.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

And Colorado is still a one line team basically, and IMHO, will be a first round exit if they still make the playoffs (they are 2-5-3 in last 10).

Tarasenko and Petro have the most trade value on this team, and of the two Tarasenko will be the 'easiest' to trade, at least this season as I believe in 19/20 his NTC kicks in. I have loved having Tarasenko as a Blues player. I have one of his autographed Sibr jerseys a bunch of us got from Siberian Tiger over on the old forum. He's been my favorite Blues player for the previous several seasons, but even I can see it may be time for him to move on. I truly hope that DA can pull out THE best deal ever for the Blues when/if he does it.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:33 pm And Colorado is still a one line team basically, and IMHO, will be a first round exit if they still make the playoffs (they are 2-5-3 in last 10).

Tarasenko and Petro have the most trade value on this team, and of the two Tarasenko will be the 'easiest' to trade, at least this season as I believe in 19/20 his NTC kicks in. I have loved having Tarasenko as a Blues player. I have one of his autographed Sibr jerseys a bunch of us got from Siberian Tiger over on the old forum. He's been my favorite Blues player for the previous several seasons, but even I can see it may be time for him to move on. I truly hope that DA can pull out THE best deal ever for the Blues when/if he does it.
Definitely a one line team but i've seen 4 line teams get bounced too. What helps Colorado is that most of the rest of their forwards have speed and a high compete level but yeah. I'm not sold on their depth and their biggest issue is getting by Winnipeg or Nashville in the first round.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 am
Southsidetony wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:58 am Heard something about Petro and Schenn being dealt.. Boston involved
Can we get in return 2012's Chara and Backes as part of the deal?

I know one player we'd all love to have from Boston and it would be great to have a 'Brad' on the team again. :)
In this time travel Bruins fantasy trade we don't get Bergeron? Sir, your time travel license might be put on probation.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

So more rumors of Maroon not a fan of the locker room....man there has been some smoke to that for awhile. Also looks like he's the extra forward at practice today? I mean we've beat the "cancer" in the locker room to death but this locker room sure does seem to have a major problem. I just don't get why Army doesn't move what needs to be moved. If we take a loss...then so be it. The last thing we need is this shit spreading to guys like Thomas, Kyrou...etc. FIX THIS SHIT NOW.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:32 am
bradleygt89 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 am
Southsidetony wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:58 am Heard something about Petro and Schenn being dealt.. Boston involved
Can we get in return 2012's Chara and Backes as part of the deal?

I know one player we'd all love to have from Boston and it would be great to have a 'Brad' on the team again. :)
In this time travel Bruins fantasy trade we don't get Bergeron? Sir, your time travel license might be put on probation.
I was trying to be realistic, Petro plus Tarasenko not = to Bergeron. Would have to throw in 2012 JayBo too ;)
"Do Only Good Everyday"