FTP: Blues @ Balackhawks 4-5-2015

This
came from here.

Should I choose to add to those tears, my additions will be this color.

As I mentioned in our GDT, I am sure enjoying eating my equation.

Let the fun begin..........

===========================================

PREGAME COMMENTS:

This home game against the Blues is almost a must win if we want first round home ice sgainst them. We fall 3 points behind them with 3 games to go and one in their building it will be a difficult task. We win this and the division is really up for grabs. Did not think we had a prayer to be in this position a month ago, amazing.

Haven't watched a game in way too long, but cleared my schedule to make sure I can watch this one tonight. The sick side of me kind of wants to see us win it in OT and have a 3-way tie for 1st with 3 games to go.

Yeah really. Did people think Q was going to play Rundblad over Rozsival? Of course he is "his guy", he's been playing him all ****ing year when he shouldn't have

I don't think Timmo has been that slow, but I've been swamped with work lately.

Hawks 5 chokers 2
Let's go Hawks!

I've got a good feeling about tonight, so we'll probably get blown out.

I'll be PVRing this game, so if history holds, there's a pretty good chance the Blackhawks lose.

Most important game of the year. Maybe of all time.

It really is a shame that this and the Cubs game have to be on at the same time..

Needless to say, huge game tonight. LETS GO HAWKS!

Overrated game. Both teams are in the playoffs, only a big game because I ****ing hate the Blues.

FIRST PERIOD COMMENTS:

God Bickell is useless

Bickell can't score on that? Lol

Shaw is a ****ing idiot for not taking that in. Worst comes to worst, shoot for a rebound.

Allen knew that was coming before Shaw even thought about passing it

Shaw didn't do bickell any favors. Was too obvious what he would do

Great pace to the game so far.

Lol cubs game.

Forgot the Blues had Jokinen.

Who is that between the glass. Looks like he took a puck to the head.

Sigh Versteeg on the first line. It's almost like watching a balloon deflate when he gets the puck.

Could we just 'Goldberg' Crawford to the net please? He is a terrible puck handler.

Blues PP is so deadly. You can see why.

Get. Versteeg. Off. The. Top. Line. For. The. Love. Of. God.

Steeger!

Ok, fine, that was nice Versteeg.

Everyone's favorite, Kris Versteeg, adds to his lead as the Hawks' leading scorer against the Blues this season.

Doesn't get much easier than that.

Oshie so overrated

Hoss continues to amaze me....can't believe how fast the guy skates at his age.

Our top line and best dpair is getting torched right now

Timonen hurt? Seabs played last three shifts with Keith and Oduya.

Reaves break his hip? Reply to previous comment.

Scoreboard flatters the Blackhawks. Blues have owned this period.

Blues are entering our zone way to easily. Our D will have to play a bit tighter in the neutral zone.

Reaves just ended timmonen's career

Crawford's playing great tonight, and has been for a long time. I don't know why people are labeling him as a "question mark."

I wonder if Kimmo is out long, if the Hawks go back to Cumiskey in the bottom pairing for more speed and a LH shot.

Cumisky has speed and that's about it. Poor positioning, no hockey IQ, not a great passer, etc.
I just hope Timonen is ok.

SECOND PERIOD COMMENTS:

No Timmo to start the 2nd period.
Uh oh.

Oooh, not a good leap, Shaw....

That was against Jackman. I'll allow it Shaw.

Why is it whenever a Hawks player makes a big hit its a penalty?

Shaw is an idiot, and is probably going to get suspended a game for that jumping nonsense.

He nearly went full on Superman there... Reply to Why Hawks big hit a penalty from above.

Prepare the tissues, the crying is about to begin.

That's a penalty? Thanks Rozi.

**** the Blues man.

Stop doing dumb stuff guys

That's one way to get Rozsy off the ice

**** the Cardinals too

The ****? Shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place.

The worst captain in the league scores

Looks like Rozy's bulking up for the playoffs if he can make guys fly with that feather touch though

lol they score off a dive

What a weak ass call on Rozi..
If your going to call that weak ****, call that interference on Backes.

So....he cross checked Keith and then gets the goal. I see how this is being called now.

Corey Crawford is a ****ing god.

Now that was a hell of a save.

You know...when you are dumping for a change and have time....a hard around is not the play to use there Oduya.

Refs in the Blues' pocket. Too many men twice, Toews stick clearly held behind the net.. Bleh.

So, shaw is gonna get suspended for leaving his feet on that hit right? And timmo is out probably forever, so paliotta and baun will likely get their chance tuesday, I suppose.

Reaves in pain.

Also, RIP Kimmo Timonen's career.

Reaves giveth, now he taketh.

Reaves hurt. Me not sad.

lol....Reaves handing tooth to trainer....now they score.

LOL, Rozi gets the Blues their second. **** this guy, seriously.

tie up his stick Rozy!

Rosival is the worst hockey player ever.

**** Rozi, worthless damn player

Damn goalpost....

The spotlight went on why wasn't that a goal? I sure hope this is sarcasm.

Hawks to the PP.

Did anyone else see the spotlights on ice after Hossa's shot? Why wasn't it a goal or reviewed? Nope, he was serious.

Wooo our crappy PP!

Because it clearly didn't go in. The goal lights operator just jumped the gun.

Will he get in trouble over that? Reply to previous comment. Also the same person that didn't realize why the spot light not coming on meant it had to be a goal. Must be new to this hockey thing.

Cause stevie wonder could see it hit the post and didn't go in. Now they are making fun of him.

Still plenty of time, we got this

Twenty minutes to be +1.
Now to switch over to the other St. Louis/Chicago game during the intermission.

Versteeg is so so bad. He seems like a guy that had all these moves/stickhandling maneuvers that worked in the juniors and then he reached the NHL, those moves stopped working against better players and he never adjusted.

I hope Versteeg goes the heck away after this year. Far away.

Blues fans becoming unbearable once again on the main boards.

Well that Timonen trade was a huge bust.

Same people that magically become the "best fans in baseball" Reply to comments about Blues fans on main board.

reading the blues fans on the main board you would think their entire team is up for a collective Lady Byng.

Less suspensions than the Hawks. No ****, dirty hits become clean plays when you make'em 10 times a game.

Thank my lucky stars that we have the St. Louis Blues to keep hockey clean.

ugg...just wait if they win. Also a reply to comments about Blues fans on main board.

wait if they one day win a playoff series Reply to previous comment.

THIRD PERIOD COMMENTS:

No biggie. They can celebrate regular season wins all they want. They're going to be bounced in the first round again anyway.
Ugh..... and no goal....

Blues will never win anything with Backes and Jackman wearing letters on their chest.

We just need to convert on these chances. We're looking a bit better.

Hawks can't get anything going.

Might want to give up those shots from the point that are getting blocked every single time.

This feels like Toews time.

Lack of Kane definitely shows here

John & Troy saying so far this season Blues lead NHL with 31 PP goals on road, Hawks lead league on PK at home with i think 14 against.

To be fair, they're missing Tarasenko as well. Reply to lack of Kane comment.

Is it really that big of a deal if the blues win? Let them take first and have a war with some other teamin the first round.

Hawks need to get something going. Can't be counting on the Captain to bail them out in the last ew seconds of the game.

Nah, but winning's > not winning.
If we lose, all it means is that we didn't win five in a row.

Blues gonna rope a dope til the end of the game.

Blues have like 70 blocked shots this period.

c'mon hawks. make oshie pay for that dumb play

Shoutout to Rozi for being terrible.

Oh well, we didn't win five in a row.

So embarrassing. They're literally running into each other out there.

We're they trying to win? My god shoot

POST GAME COMMENTS:

Terrible finish, didn't even threaten.

Dominant road third period from the Blues there
Get 'em Thursday

Rozy had a hand in both goals against. But he doesn't impact the game much as a 5-6 I am told over and over.

well there goes our chances of winning the division.

Rest some guys the next 3 games. This loss sealed our fate as the 3 in our division.

hey Q, your guy Rozy was directly involved in two goals Blues scored. See the pattern there?

I'm not upset. I'd rather play Nashville in the first round and let the Wild and Blues fight it out. I'm starting to think that the Hawks, Blues and Wild are the three best teams in the West.

Yup, Rozi is to blame. Weak ass penalty called against him. And then he3 is supposed to cover 2 guys in front of the net all by himself.

I still don't understand having Shaw take a defensive zone draw. Was there an icing previously?

Runblad is bad on the boards but at least he does not sit at the blue line for 3 seconds deciding to shoot into forwards shins. It's really nice the hawks D men feel it's not fair to shoot until the D is fully setup. Blast the puck do not hesitate!!!

If Minnesota win tomorrow and beat us Tuesday they move to within 2 pts of us and have the tiebreaker. We do not have 3rd clinched at all.
We need Kaner back, hopefully by some miracle they were giving a very conservative timline for his return. This team without Kane has such little margin for error and tonight we made some key mistakes (Rozsival) that cost us. Against whoever we face in the first round if we don't have Kaner it will be very difficult to win the series.

It's utter insanity that Rozi sees this much ice. I hope it changes in the playoffs. I have a sinking feeling it won't.

Still cracks me up how Blues fans point to suspensions to show that they're not dirty, but Chicago is. Let's take a look at total Game Misconducts since 2010-2011:
STL-15
CHI-4
Funny how it paints a different picture.

Seriously though, if we play the Blues we need Jackman in the lineup if we want to win.

Micheal Rozsival cannot be allowed to dress for another Chicago Blackhawks game.
Enough of this stubborn, obstinate garbage.

=============================================

They sure don't think much of us as fans. Also I'm not sure I believe the game misconduct stat, but I just checked it and it's accurate. Chicago is statically a 'cleaner' team as far as penalties go.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: FTP: Blues @ Balackhawks 4-5-2015

Thanks for the FTP! LOVE IT!!!

My favorite.. just sums up most ShitHawks fans!

"Haven't watched a game in way too long, but cleared my schedule to make sure I can watch this one tonight."
But they aren't bandwagon at all...Nooo...Been fans forever!

Hell, I haven't missed watching a Blues game(Either at Scottrade or on TV) in like 6 years...
Pathetic, whiney fans.

And the reason they only have 4 suspensions, is exactly what happened last night. SHOULD be a suspension on Shaw AND Seabrook... you know, if the league REALLY wants to take those types of hits out... But we all know, they cannot suspend ANYONE from the Hawks, as they are already missing Patty Kakes... Can't give them a hard road to follow... must be paved nice and smooth...

Re: FTP: Blues @ Balackhawks 4-5-2015

They piss and moan about getting penalties when their guys go headhunting, then piss and moan about us being "dirty." I imagined the puke who was complaining about Toews' stick being held as some 6 year old girl in a frilly Easter dress with her face covered in the contents of her Easter basket. In my mind, she stomping her feet screaming "It's not fair! It's not fair!"

:bananaride:

Thanks, 1226.