Re: Jax out tonight

MIZDSP wrote:Loks like Jackman will be out tonight with Gunnar stepping in. No word on if this is a healthy scratch or if he is feeling last nights hit.

Also, Porter subs in for Jokinen.
Is it just me or is anyone else done with the Porter experiment? Olie hasn't played for a few days so it can't be to rest him.

As far as Jax goes, I have a lot of respect for him and think this season playing on the third pairing has been great for him. That being said, I think our D pairings in the playoffs should be:

Petro - JBou
Shatty - Michalek
Borts - Lindbohm

Jax would be #7. I honestly believe that those 6 give the Blues the best chance to win in the playoffs. I should also say that I don't know if that works as far as left D and right D goes. If Butler sees the ice, then we are in trouble.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

MIZDSP wrote:I think Porter is playing simply because of his speed. The Stars have a ton of it and the Blues have had trouble keeping up with them in the past.
Don't come into my discussion and counter me with facts. What the hell do you thing your doing? Having a legitimate discussion?

On the other hand, that is a good point.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

I think with the back to back games, after that vicious hit, they are just taking no chances of aggravsting the symptoms, plus it gives him a day of off.

IMO, our lineup without Jackman, is noticeably weaker. All that experience is hard to replace.

MIZDSP wrote:Loks like Jackman will be out tonight with Gunnar stepping in. No word on if this is a healthy scratch or if he is feeling last nights hit.

Also, Porter subs in for Jokinen.
Its a shame that Chicago is so far away that Lindbohm couldn't join the team and play. :cry: :cry: :cry: