Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Toronto - 6:00 10/20 - JayBo and Thomas Pressboxed

BluesSK wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:28 pm
barnburner wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:20 pm Parayko on the second pairing, while Edmunson is the third????????
On what planet does that make sense?
When you are out of ideas just throw shit against the wall like a monkey.
Is there a D combo they haven't tried yet this year? I think Petro and Parayko have now been paired with everyone except each other.
Just a Russian propaganda account

I think Yeo is in panic mode. He knew coming into this season that the pressure was on him and him alone to figure out how to put together the pieces that Army added in the off-season. So far it's been a disaster and he's frantically trying every line combo he can think of on a day-to-day basis to get this team going.

Maybe if he'd just put some damn lines together and let them play together for awhile they might build some chemistry.

MissouriMook wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:52 pm
barnburner wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:20 pm Parayko on the second pairing, while Edmunson is the third????????
Maybe the planet where they're looking to manage Edmundson's minutes?
Edmundson has only played 4 games since returning from injury, and only one of those was more than 19:10 total ice time, even though he's seeing a lot of PK time on average, as well.

With Bouwmeester's nearly 21 minutes/game out, including his PK time (He's 2nd on the team in shorthanded ATOI), I think you'll see plenty of time to be shared with Schmaltz, Dunn, and Edmundson (I don't see much increase in Pietrangelo or Parayko, they're already #1 and #2 respectively in ATOI). Borts, to me, is the wild card. Will he play more than 10-11 minutes? If not, I think PIetrangelo gets the extra ES ice time.

I expect to see the pairings run fairly evenly 5-on-5 (Depending on Bortuzzo), with the PP time going to Dunn, Pietrangelo, Parayko, and maybe some for Schmaltz and/or Edmundson, and the PK to be mostly Pietrangelo, Edmundson, Borts and Parayko.

barcthespark wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:08 pm I think Yeo is in panic mode. He knew coming into this season that the pressure was on him and him alone to figure out how to put together the pieces that Army added in the off-season. So far it's been a disaster and he's frantically trying every line combo he can think of on a day-to-day basis to get this team going.

Maybe if he'd just put some damn lines together and let them play together for awhile they might build some chemistry.
Funny....i remember people saying this abouy hitch.

Probably not the same people, but ironically some people want hitch back. Oui vey.

(My reply is not directed at you barc, i merely bolded the part of ur post which correlated with my thought process)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

RAFritchey wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:15 pm
MissouriMook wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Maybe the planet where they're looking to manage Edmundson's minutes?
Edmundson has only played 4 games since returning from injury, and only one of those was more than 19:10 total ice time, even though he's seeing a lot of PK time on average, as well.

With Bouwmeester's nearly 21 minutes/game out, including his PK time (He's 2nd on the team in shorthanded ATOI), I think you'll see plenty of time to be shared with Schmaltz, Dunn, and Edmundson (I don't see much increase in Pietrangelo or Parayko, they're already #1 and #2 respectively in ATOI). Borts, to me, is the wild card. Will he play more than 10-11 minutes? If not, I think PIetrangelo gets the extra ES ice time.

I expect to see the pairings run fairly evenly 5-on-5 (Depending on Bortuzzo), with the PP time going to Dunn, Pietrangelo, Parayko, and maybe some for Schmaltz and/or Edmundson, and the PK to be mostly Pietrangelo, Edmundson, Borts and Parayko.
I forsee many-a shots high and wide...
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

UMSLBlues12 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:30 pm Am I the only one who thinks that Blais has easily been the least impressive of the “kids”? Confused as to how Thomas has become the scapegoat for that line
While he hasn't scored...he's been one of the few that is finishing his checks so in the eyes of Mike Yeo...he's at least doing something.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"