Rotten Egg Yeo-lk
Ross Per-yeo for you independent/Reform Party members from '92 and '96

Just work-shopping this a bit...
Goddamn Dread caused this shit storm!!
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Re: JayBo about to be pressboxed???

MattyIce wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm I really just made up Yeo-bama because I always thought these Obama memes were funny:

OBAMA.png

The reason these memes are funny is because it is always something that is NOT Obama's fault.

It's really not about a particular party affiliation. It's just funny because of the mash up of names. Now every time something goes wrong with the Blues, whether it's Yeo's fault or not, we can say "Thanks Yeobama."

Don't worry though... we will only be able to say it until Tuesday. After the ass kicking from the Leafs and the Jets, Yeobama will be impeached.

LGB - MBGA!
For sure, I remember you said it originally because I jokingly said, "I'm blaming Yeo for Fabbri's injuries too." Your reference was perfect and funny, I definitely laughed. It's no longer used that way and is why I kindly asked that it be retired.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:21 pm
MattyIce wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:39 pm I really just made up Yeo-bama because I always thought these Obama memes were funny:

OBAMA.png

The reason these memes are funny is because it is always something that is NOT Obama's fault.

It's really not about a particular party affiliation. It's just funny because of the mash up of names. Now every time something goes wrong with the Blues, whether it's Yeo's fault or not, we can say "Thanks Yeobama."

Don't worry though... we will only be able to say it until Tuesday. After the ass kicking from the Leafs and the Jets, Yeobama will be impeached.

LGB - MBGA!
For sure, I remember you said it originally because I jokingly said, "I'm blaming Yeo for Fabbri's injuries too." Your reference was perfect and funny, I definitely laughed. It's no longer used that way and is why I kindly asked that it be retired.
I'll second that motion.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 pm
barnburner wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:40 pm SANFORD??????

tenor.gif
No kidding.
Meanwhile Kyrou is on the 4th line???????
D.A. get your head out of your ass, and fire this clown!
Yeo is officially out of ideas.
After watching Yeo in Minny with the team he had up there does anyone believe he can do better here? He lost me at last year's last game to get in, the team was completely overwhelmed imho.

BlueinNy wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:54 am
BluesSK wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 pm
barnburner wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 pm

No kidding.
Meanwhile Kyrou is on the 4th line???????
D.A. get your head out of your ass, and fire this clown!
Yeo is officially out of ideas.
After watching Yeo in Minny with the team he had up there does anyone believe he can do better here? He lost me at last year's last game to get in, the team was completely overwhelmed imho.
I don't think he is particularly bright.

BillP wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:02 pm
Cotton McKnight wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 pm Yeah let's leave the political names out if the mix. I'm ready for the tank! We gotta beat Det, their totally going for it. Bottom or bust.
Blues and Detroit, 2 of the top 3 Cap teams in NHL right now. Just sayin...……….
The only team that really benefits from the Blues tanking is Buffalo.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:20 am
Cotton McKnight wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 pm Yeah let's leave the political names out if the mix. I'm ready for the tank! We gotta beat Det, their totally going for it. Bottom or bust.
That 2019 pick is top 10 protected so if we tank hard enough....it's still our pick.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:01 am

That 2019 pick is top 10 protected so if we tank hard enough....it's still our pick.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Resume the tank!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

barnburner wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:43 am

Don't fire Yeo till the season is over!
Lose for Hughes! How ironic would be if the Blues were to get beat out by Detroit in that one? The NHL would need to invite Gretzky to the draft so he can be there to hand newly named GM Steve Yzermqn the mic when he walks up to announce Detroit’s selection with the 1st overall pick ....,

insideout wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:35 am

Lose for Hughes! How ironic would be if the Blues were to get beat out by Detroit in that one? The NHL would need to invite Gretzky to the draft so he can be there to hand newly named GM Steve Yzermqn the mic when he walks up to announce Detroit’s selection with the 1st overall pick ....,
Excuse me, while I slice my wrists.

Then we end up with Kirby Dach or Dylan Cozens. This is a loaded draft with franchise players. Hughes might be generational but Dach and Cozens are both going to be NHL studs

"Suck a dick Johansen"

barnburner wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:52 am

Excuse me, while I slice my wrists.
Do you bleed blue?

insideout wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm I love how it's either top pairing minutes or pressbox for Bouwmeester. Did it occur to Yeo that Bouwmeester might be suited for a third pairing role?
Exactly. I thought Bouw would be good this year and play 3rd pair. I was hoping he'd be a luxury item on an SC contender. Oh well, it don't look like that - ha

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:17 pm
insideout wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm I love how it's either top pairing minutes or pressbox for Bouwmeester. Did it occur to Yeo that Bouwmeester might be suited for a third pairing role?
Exactly. I thought Bouw would be good this year and play 3rd pair. I was hoping he'd be a luxury item on an SC contender. Oh well, it don't look like that - ha
JBo is 3rd in defenseman ATOI so far after Petro and Parayko, and has virtually no PP time, which I'd call more like '2nd pairing minutes.' As Edmundson recovers from his injury and Dunn gets back to 20+ minutes a night, I really expect Bouwmeester to drop to 5th in ATOI, which I think would be about right. Of course, I don't know where Gunnarson would slot in, either.

BillP. wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:17 pm
Because Yeo is basically a fucking idiot.