Tarasenko News

Jeremy Rutherford @jprutherford · 1h 1 hour ago
Confirmation: Tarasenko is indeed out with a lower-body injury. #stlblues

Jeremy Rutherford @jprutherford · 16m 16 minutes ago
Tarasenko's injury sounds to be more than day to day, but not overly serious. Again, HItch should have update after practice.

Re: Tarasenko News

I'llBeBackes wrote:I think Tarasenko's dead and they're just trying to cover it up. Soon, they'll probably have a Weekend at Burnie's style press conference with him.
Then they'll go to the pet store and try to find a Tarasenko that looks exactly alike, but we'll notice when his personality is different.

HockeyFan85 wrote:
I'llBeBackes wrote:I think Tarasenko's dead and they're just trying to cover it up. Soon, they'll probably have a Weekend at Burnie's style press conference with him.
Then they'll go to the pet store and try to find a Tarasenko that looks exactly alike, but we'll notice when his personality is different.
Attachments

I'llBeBackes wrote:
HockeyFan85 wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. such score. very goals.

HockeyFan85 wrote:
Or they could just do one of these...
med_PHOTO_10236400_120635_24964412_main.jpg med_PHOTO_10236400_120635_24964412_main.jpg Viewed 6628 times 38.43 KiB
Last edited by T.C. on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no hotlinking yuo!