Re: Redesign - WE'RE BACK

Doug Glatt wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:01 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 am @T.C.: Any easy way you could either relocate or highlight with a contrasting color the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Reply window? I've found myself instinctively clicking the blue "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of the window after typing a reply. Doesn't get me very far.
I second this.
agreed, and done.

T.C. wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:36 amthose settings errors should be fixed. someone please try and update me.
Beta tested, Boss, and you get a "Confirmed" on the Edit global settings fix. Bonus: I'm now armed with the invaluable knowledge that I reside in the very same time zone as The Canoeing Capital of Canada, Atikokan, ON. Now if I can just get invited to a cocktail party.

T.C. wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 am
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 am @T.C.: Any easy way you could either relocate or highlight with a contrasting color the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Reply window? I've found myself instinctively clicking the blue "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of the window after typing a reply. Doesn't get me very far.
I second this.
agreed, and done.
Simple change, big diff'. I am now drawn to "Submit" like an aging moth to a dying flame. Thanks.

Redesign [split]

I know I'm risking getting my testicles threatened yet again, but I would like to request that something be done to make it easier to tell when someone is quoting a post. Right now, it's nearly impossible to see the difference between the quoted portion and the new comment.

And I'm sorry my emoji request was something that was met with such disdain. But, we were promised new and/or more options a long time ago. Had I known something that seems so simple would bring violence upon my house, I would have just kept my comment to myself. But since I can't un-ring that bell, I'll stand by my original comment/request. One can only do so much with a banana riding an alpaca, and a dancing banana.
:bananaride: :dancingbanana: :bananaride: :dancingbanana:
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: Redesign

I'm just being a shit head about the smiley options. I don't use them that often. I guess I've gotten used to all the options when I text on my phone. I just guessed there'd be some sort of "package" that you could add on. No worries.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Re: Redesign

I looked. It's annoyingly difficult as apparently apple and Google are sticklers about copyrighted images including emojis. I am going to change the smileys but it will be cosmetic, won't be a whole new thing. But yeah if anyone has any in particular they want added it's simple.

Oh, also - i blew all the signatures away. Sorry about that. Feel free to make a new one. But height is limited to 90px. Sigs that are too big break up the flow.

T.C. wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:53 am
I second this.
agreed, and done.
TC, you da man! Overall I really like the changes. I just wish there was more Tarasenko involved.