Redesign - WE'RE BACK

ok, i'm pretty much done with updates for now. not completely finished, but to the point that i want people using it to help find issues.

NOTE - you no longer need to put

Code: Select all

[youtube][/youtube]
around links to youtube videos - it should just work automagically no matter which form of link you use. *crosses fingers*

let's see how it goes.

Re: Redesign - WE'RE BACK

I know the initial header is giant. And I'll be making some other small tweaks. But it works and looks good on mobile devices. Also seems to fix some other issues we were having. So I'll take it. Only took all day.

If you have any suggestions or find any issues post here.

i'll note it here - you should not need to "do" anything when posting a link to something. magic should just happen. example: twitter, youtube, amazon, etc. not saying go nuts, but should make life much easier for folks that had issues figuring out how to do a given thing. no figuring out now, just paste the link.

I have to be honest. I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting a whole new set of emoji's or at least a hell of a lot more added.

Me and my disappointment will be over here in the corner waiting for October.

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:19 pm I have to be honest. I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting a whole new set of emoji's or at least a hell of a lot more added.

Me and my disappointment will be over here in the corner waiting for October.

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remind me to kick you in the balls next time i see you ;)

T.C. wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:57 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:55 pm So no more member avatars associated with the most recent posts on the Main Page?
Yeah that's kind of a bummer but pros outweighed the cons here.
Not criticizing, just observing. I'm saving the criticizing for when you declare you've finished dicking around with the styles.

Now, to be serious for just a moment, I like it. It will take some getting used to, but I think I'm going to like it. I like how the blue is the color of the "new" third sweater.

Seriousness aside, I'm not sure how I feel about T.C. threatening my testicles.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

@T.C.: Any easy way you could either relocate or highlight with a contrasting color the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Reply window? I've found myself instinctively clicking the blue "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of the window after typing a reply. Doesn't get me very far.

JMC-STL wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:00 am @T.C.: Any easy way you could either relocate or highlight with a contrasting color the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Reply window? I've found myself instinctively clicking the blue "Post Reply" button on the bottom right of the window after typing a reply. Doesn't get me very far.
I second this.