Hitch on Bortuzzo

"There's certain games that we want Robert to play in during the regular season for sure. There's three for sure that we want him in and have his role defined in those games. We're going to need him in those games."

Which three?

"I'm not telling you," Hitchcock replied. "You might be a coach from another team."

I'm thinking those three games would be Apr 5 CHI, Apr 7 WPG, Apr9 CHI? Sound about right?

Re: Hitch on Bortuzzo

SickMittsRomKnee wrote:"There's certain games that we want Robert to play in during the regular season for sure. There's three for sure that we want him in and have his role defined in those games. We're going to need him in those games."

Which three?

"I'm not telling you," Hitchcock replied. "You might be a coach from another team."

I'm thinking those three games would be Apr 5 CHI, Apr 7 WPG, Apr9 CHI? Sound about right?
I'm not sure about Chicago being two of the three. Trying to physically bully the Hawks is a sure fire way to open up the game in their favor. The again without Kane they aren't really the scoring threat that they usually are so Chicago could very well be a team to play Big Bob. And I've argued myself into a complete circle. :lol: