Re: Regression To The Mean - NY Rangers (WARNING: Numbers H

ratonmono wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:To me the Rangers are better this year then they were last year.
Rangers are my pick to win it all this year. The Yandle trade really makes them the favorite for me.
I'm thinking a Rangers/Canadiens ECF again this year. I also thing the play of Talbot helped inspire the Rags while the King was out. No doubt he kept them alive, but they played great in front of him as well. I think that injury might end up being a blessing in disguise as well as the Rangers will have a well rested Ludquist for the playoffs which is something they normally don't have. Would love to see a Rangers/Blues Final!

Re: Regression To The Mean - NY Rangers (WARNING: Numbers H

ratonmono wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:To me the Rangers are better this year then they were last year.
Rangers are my pick to win it all this year. The Yandle trade really makes them the favorite for me.
I agree the Yandle trade makes them better, but I look at this year like I've looked at the last 4 years...they might as well award the stanley cup at the of the western conference finals. I believe the Rangers point totals are overinflated because they play in the east. if they played in the central, i think they would be hovering right around where Minnesota and Winnipeg are. Just my opinion though.