Re: GDT: Blues vs. Wild 7 pm Scottrade Center NBCSN

Why is Hutton starting again? JK. But you know the 'haters' would be out if Allen was in net: "They don't play for him...he's mentally weak...Shakey..etc."

Team game, and unfortunately now Hutton ain't got a strong team in front of him tonight. Terrible passing by this team...or I don't even know what you call that 'puck movement': Punting? Chipping? Bullshit?
"Do Only Good Everyday"

bradleygt89 wrote:Why is Hutton starting again? JK. But you know the 'haters' would be out if Allen was in net: "They don't play for him...he's mentally weak...Shakey..etc."

Team game, and unfortunately now Hutton ain't got a strong team in front of him tonight. Terrible passing by this team...or I don't even know what you call that 'puck movement': Punting? Chipping? Bullshit?
Definitely. If it was Allen in goal, the reaction would be different. But Hutton seems more likely to bounce back.
Just a Russian propaganda account

bradleygt89 wrote:
BluesSK wrote:"We care so much but it just wasn't there tonight."

"We took our foot of the gas."

"We underestimated them."

"They wanted it more than we did."

"Blah, blah, blah."
Would love one honest answer:

"We suck"

"We really don't give a shit, we still get paid"

"It's a rebuilding year, so who cares?"
This team needs some balls and some swagger. I would like to see a move for Domi.

I would love to see a Matthew Tkachuk on this team.

barnburner wrote:This roster needs some serious changes before next season. There is a definite lack of give a shit on this club.
There are no Plager or Sutter type players on this team to hold people accountable. I hope they miss the playoffs. These half assed efforts should not be rewarded.
You've been a fan way too long BB, you know better than that ;)

They'll go on a hot streak in March and early April, just enough to secure the 4th spot and get us all excited again, then...well, you know the rest of the story.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

BillP wrote:4 more years
Doug Armstrong.jpg
Is that a new skater on the ice? Haven't seen Armstrong lace them up. Coaches and GM's have some responsibility on the team's makeup and motivation/gameplan, but sorry, the players on the ice are the one's not playing well tonight.

DA can only control so much,and he cannot control the players efforts.

I will say this though, he needs to make a decision on what the plan is, because this current core group lacks something. I know all teams go through spells, but we are seeing this same story way too much the last few years.
"Do Only Good Everyday"