Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:This mega-thread is sitting at 95 pages. I sense a decided lack of interest lately from The Cap'n to contribute any meaningful content ("I think I am going to have some t-shirts made." and "Australia is a shit hole." being the best he could muster in the preceding days). Has this on-line workshop FINALLY run its muck-laden course? :|

NEVER!!! Australia is a shit hole. I know that is pointing out the obvious, but I feel like we are one Young Einstein sequel away from another Jocko.
Viva la "How many Blues fans does it take?" thread!
Australians fake their accents.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:

NEVER!!! Australia is a shit hole. I know that is pointing out the obvious, but I feel like we are one Young Einstein sequel away from another Jocko.
Viva la "How many Blues fans does it take?" thread!
You're awfully bitter towards the Aussies lately... did you get a bad steak at the Outback Steakhouse or something?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: Viva la "How many Blues fans does it take?" thread!
You're awfully bitter towards the Aussies lately... did you get a bad steak at the Outback Steakhouse or something?
Robert Downey Jr's fake accent in Natural Born Killer's never sat well with me, and it led to a deeper distrust, and hate for the island.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Australians fake their accents.
Robert Downey Jr's fake accent in Natural Born Killer's never sat well with me, and it led to a deeper distrust, and hate for the island.
Would a date with Nicole Kidman ease your pain? Or Cate Blanchett? Or Margo Robbie, if you like 'em younger? Or Geoffrey Rush?

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
So...you hate Australia because an actor from New York had a bad accent while pretending to be an Aussie? .... You've been eating kale again haven't you?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: You're awfully bitter towards the Aussies lately... did you get a bad steak at the Outback Steakhouse or something?
So...you hate Australia because an actor from New York had a bad accent while pretending to be an Aussie? .... You've been eating kale again haven't you?

RDJ was the tip of the iceberg...he shined a light on how fake the entire country seems. Margo Robbie is a big exception.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:

RDJ was the tip of the iceberg...he shined a light on how fake the entire country seems. Margo Robbie is a big exception.
You're watching too many movies.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
T.C. wrote:margot*
Her closest friends call her "Margo." That could be The Cap'n, if he'd just drop the anti-Aussie attitude.
Thank GOD you are paying such close attention to my spelling, otherwise people might realize how your generation ruined the entire world.
You are worse than one of those annoying helicopter parents who names their kid Doug...but spells it with nine j's.

CaptSMRT wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: Her closest friends call her "Margo." That could be The Cap'n, if he'd just drop the anti-Aussie attitude.
Thank GOD you are paying such close attention to my spelling, otherwise people might realize how your generation ruined the entire world.
You are worse than one of those annoying helicopter parents who names their kid Doug...but spells it with nine j's.
Nine j's? Are they from Normay, or something?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Nine j's? Are they from Normay, or something?
I see people complain fairly regularly about how someone misspelled their child's obscure name..."How hard is it to spell Jaxxson?" I guess not very hard if it were a real name you fucking white trash bitch!!!!

CaptSMRT wrote:I see people complain fairly regularly about how someone misspelled their child's obscure name..."How hard is it to spell Jaxxson?" I guess not very hard if it were a real name you fucking white trash bitch!!!!
Gotta agree with your on that one, Cap'n. Though you'd have a stronger case if it was "Jaxxsen" - and Turk would be justified in his spelling it "Normay" at the same time.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:I see people complain fairly regularly about how someone misspelled their child's obscure name..."How hard is it to spell Jaxxson?" I guess not very hard if it were a real name you fucking white trash bitch!!!!
Gotta agree with your on that one, Cap'n. Though you'd have a stronger case if it was "Jaxxsen" - and Turk would be justified in his spelling it "Normay" at the same time.
Normay is the new Norway... and we have delivered them a bunch of brand-new F-52 fighter jets...all according to the White House and the Dictard in Chief.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:And Do Not Pass GO.

But that "Community Chest" card was always intriguing as a young boy. :o
I once used the car for my game-piece. I landed on Baltic avenue, and by the time that my next turn came around, it's wheels were gone.
Baltic and Mediterranean Ave are the best properties to own, build a hotel and you will drain the other players quickly.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:And Do Not Pass GO.

But that "Community Chest" card was always intriguing as a young boy. :o
I once used the car for my game-piece. I landed on Baltic avenue, and by the time that my next turn came around, it's wheels were gone.
Baltic and Mediterranean Ave are the best properties to own, build a hotel and you will drain the other players quickly.
Your plumbing and electric will get stolen before you can get them opened.

I think that the "Chance" and "Community Chest" cards should be modernized to reflect today's demographics, and instead of two decks there should be one for each neighborhood.... For example, the deck for the Baltic-Mediterranean neighborhood would be called "Shit Happens" and a card might read "Drive by shooting knocks out your windows - Pay $2000" or "Bag-Man gets shot in your front yard...collect $75,000" in contrast the Boardwalk-Park Place deck could be called "Debits/Credits" and a card might read "Grand Jury Indictment - Pay $1,000,000 " or "Spouse discovers your infidelity - Pay 1/2 of your money, and 1/2 of your Real Estate Holdings" or "War breaks out in 3rd World Country - collect $5,000,000"
Also there should be an "Invisible Player" who represents politicians who are skimming the pot on every cycle...eventually they could win if they amass more funds than the bank and the other players.