Re: is this a must win game

rcbcmr wrote:Had to be done :D
Ah memories...

They might win but only because garbage isn't playing tonight and is out of the league and doesn't get paid enough to be a starter and the St. Louis Elliot(t)s don't understand hockey. Period.

Did I go to far...?

Damn I love BNF! I've been able to cut back on my antacids and the blood pressure medicine!

Matangama wrote:I'll tell you what, if they come out looking sluggish and one of the announcers says "they're tired", I'm turning that shit off immediately and doing something else! Tired, my ass.
If they say that...

My little one and I are shooting the fuck out of zombies.

LrdStnly wrote:Must win? No
HUGE game? Yes

We're in the driver's seat in the Central. Now we just need to stay there.
I disagree it's a huge game as well.

It's an eastern conference team in their own points race.

We dont have a huge game until the playoffs start.

But thats just my opinion.

Scoring more than 1 goal is a MUST to get that monkey off our back
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Matangama wrote:I'll tell you what, if they come out looking sluggish and one of the announcers says "they're tired", I'm turning that shit off immediately and doing something else! Tired, my ass.
Who cares what the announcers say?

Seems odd that an opinion of an announcer would make you stop watching Blues hockey. Just mute the TV if you don't want to hear them talk.

Carcus wrote:

Seems odd that an opinion of an announcer would make you stop watching Blues hockey. Just mute the TV if you don't want to hear them talk.

I do this a lot. I can't stand Kelley or Pang.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Carcus wrote:

I do this a lot. I can't stand Kelley or Pang.
it's a little tricky to get the kerbs/chase feed to line up with the TV. delay is odd.

Robb_K wrote:That was a big win for their confidence, especially coming back from those 2 goals in 17 seconds. Now, going home, they can win some games in regulation, and put some distance between themselves and The Preds and Hawks.
All things considered it was a solid road trip, which we really needed. Hopefully we take care of business the rest of the way out.