Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:What a great pedigree though.
You took your shtick to the Humane Society? Brilliant idea for your act: Captive audience.
I'm not sure they would have appreciated the story about my dog dying fighting terrorism, and me punching the President in the face when he came to tell me the news.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:What a great pedigree though.
You took your shtick to the Humane Society? Brilliant idea for your act: Captive audience.
I'm not sure they would have appreciated the story about my dog dying fighting terrorism, and me punching the President in the face when he came to tell me the news.
One less bowser to bark all night and keep the rest awake, and I reckon POTUS ain't no friend of the Chihuahuas.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: You took your shtick to the Humane Society? Brilliant idea for your act: Captive audience.
One less bowser to bark all night and keep the rest awake, and I reckon POTUS ain't no friend of the Chihuahuas.
It was really fun to tell a room full of people that my dog died...and hear the sympathy...then cheers when I said he did it with a gun he smuggled into Yemen in his b-hole. Long live Rusty the hero dog!

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:Did you really use the term "b-hole" in your act? Ladies & gentlemen, let me introduce the PG-rated Cap'n, performing three afternoons a week in Miss Pickleman's 8th grade study hall.
No...I would though. B-hole can really hit.
Why wouldn't he just stick it up his ass like any other smuggler would?
That is what I said on stage. We got all caught up in anal semantics again.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
No...I would though. B-hole can really hit.
Why wouldn't he just stick it up his ass like any other smuggler would?
Anal Semantics? ... Sounds like an Olympic competition...and why wouldn't it be? The Olympics did originate in Greece.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote: Why wouldn't he just stick it up his ass like any other smuggler would?
Anal Semantics? ... Sounds like an Olympic competition...and why wouldn't it be? The Olympics did originate in Greece.
Jim Thorpe won ten gold medals in Anal Semantics in 1912.

CaptSMRT wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
Jim Thorpe won ten gold medals in Anal Semantics in 1912.
That was back before the USSR started sending professionals to the Olympics.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Jim Thorpe won ten gold medals in Anal Semantics in 1912.
How DARE you besmirch the good name of James Francis Thorpe?! Just because he wore two different sized shoes during those Olympic games, that doesn't mean he was a cross-dresser. :x
He was angling for triple endorsements, two for the shoes, and another for the socks...way ahead of the times. If only Wheaties were around then...

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Gay ghosts can't get into heaven, so any given Sunday they are in church rubbing their balls on your family.
"Rub thy neighbor as thyself"?
That which you have rubbed on the least of my brothers, you have also rubbed on me.
"11. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's rub"?

[youtube][/youtube]