Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Tonight...we are the greatest comedian in the world.
BTW, does this mean Turk & I are the Sally Rogers & Buddy Sorrell to your Alan Brady? Maybe you can get Rob, Laura & Ritchie to attend your Hey Guys performance. Ritchie oughta be over 21 by now.
What happened to his Cambodians???
If they're still in town, send them over to my house. I just found a BOGO coupon for Hey Guys! in my 2017 Entertainment coupon book. It'll save 'em 15 bucks, anyway.

JMC-STL wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: BTW, does this mean Turk & I are the Sally Rogers & Buddy Sorrell to your Alan Brady? Maybe you can get Rob, Laura & Ritchie to attend your Hey Guys performance. Ritchie oughta be over 21 by now.
What happened to his Cambodians???
If they're still in town, send them over to my house. I just found a BOGO coupon for Hey Guys! in my 2017 Entertainment coupon book. It'll save 'em 15 bucks, anyway.
HA! Tonight was brutal...I swear....some of these guys must be about ready to walk off a cliff.

CaptSMRT wrote:Who you are at home, and who you are in public are totally different people. In public you are the person, and at home you are the creature. In public you beg GOD for forgiveness when you sneeze, at home you eat popcorn out of your couch cushions.
"Who are ... Joel Osteen and my dog Crotchlicker, Alex?"

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:In a restaurant you send back anything with a hair, at home you eat cheese burgers out of the garbage can.
And by "you," you mean you. I never send a meal back at a restaurant.
I know you are the kind of guy who sees a pube on a pickle and thinks he won the lottery. Most people only put pubes in their mouth within the proper context.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:In a restaurant you send back anything with a hair, at home you eat cheese burgers out of the garbage can.
And by "you," you mean you. I never send a meal back at a restaurant.
I know you are the kind of guy who sees a pube on a pickle and thinks he won the lottery. Most people only put pubes in their mouth within the proper context.
Who says a pickle isn't "the proper context"? I detect a hint of denial here.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: And by "you," you mean you. I never send a meal back at a restaurant.
Who says a pickle isn't "the proper context"? I detect a hint of denial here.
Hot sauce and pubes is your favorite Blues musician and garnish for fried catfish.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Hot sauce and pubes is your favorite Blues musician and garnish for fried catfish.
How does a musician become a garnish? Are we back on the Jeffrey Dahmer thing again? You need to get back on your Adderall.
I guess the simple explanation would be I was referring to two different things with the same name. The old person explanation would be...rap music ruined the country!!!

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:Hot sauce and pubes is your favorite Blues musician and garnish for fried catfish.
How does a musician become a garnish? Are we back on the Jeffrey Dahmer thing again? You need to get back on your Adderall.
I guess the simple explanation would be I was referring to two different things with the same name. The old person explanation would be...rap music ruined the country!!!
No, that was hip-hop. This old person knows the difference.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote: How does a musician become a garnish? Are we back on the Jeffrey Dahmer thing again? You need to get back on your Adderall.
No, that was hip-hop. This old person knows the difference.
Explain your theory!!!