Re: 2017 NHL Draft talk

UMSLBlues12 wrote:We came out of that round with Thomas, Kostin, Brayden Schenn.

Lost Lehtera, Reaves, a 2nd, and one first in either 2018 or 2019.

Thats pretty damn good in my opinion.
I'd say just let Philly have the last pick in the first round next year and finish the trade off.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:We came out of that round with Thomas, Kostin, Brayden Schenn.

Lost Lehtera, Reaves, a 2nd, and one first in either 2018 or 2019.

Thats pretty damn good in my opinion.
I'd say just let Philly have the last pick in the first round next year and finish the trade off.
It won't be a top 10 pick, I would bet on that.

Love this draft as much as the 2010, but even better.

We got three players tonight, an immediate boost to center, long term Center prospect, and a potential top 6 power forward rw. And another prospect center, bottom six, but possibly a brodz replacement?

Sucks to lose Reaves, but the return is worth it.

Reaves, Lehtera, and a first for Schenn, Sundquist, and Kostin.

Good job DA.
"Do Only Good Everyday"

No pick till fourth round now, but I'll take the quality two picks we got, plus always chance more deals made, but I feel Blues happy now.

Scwartz, Schenn, Tarasenko
Fabbri, Stastny, Steen
Sobi, Barbs, Berglund
MPS,Brodz, Jaskin, Sundqvist, others...
"Do Only Good Everyday"

So happy with Schenn trade. Thomas was a nice center prospect to get for the future, but then to get Kostin with the 31st pick represents the risk taking required to win it all. Ballsy draft that could pay huge dividends for a long time.

Hate to lose Reaves, but you have to take the first there.

O yea, and got rid of lehtera's contract.

bradleygt89 wrote:No pick till fourth round now, but I'll take the quality two picks we got, plus always chance more deals made, but I feel Blues happy now.

Scwartz, Schenn, Tarasenko
Fabbri, Stastny, Steen
Sobi, Barbs, Berglund
MPS,Brodz, Jaskin, Sundqvist, others...
Hopefully Sanford can figure a way into there somewhere too.
Just a Russian propaganda account

NHLTIM (or anyone else that might know) I seem to remember hearing Kostin has/had some baggage, not injury related. What was it exactly? Hell, I could be completely off base, but I thought it was Kostin.

Any information would be appreciated. I really don't follow much hockey outside the NHL.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

stlblues1226 wrote:NHLTIM (or anyone else that might know) I seem to remember hearing Kostin has/had some baggage, not injury related. What was it exactly? Hell, I could be completely off base, but I thought it was Kostin.

Any information would be appreciated. I really don't follow much hockey outside the NHL.
He's a moody russian, doesn't alway give the best effort and his hockey IQ is lacking. At pick 31...he's worth the gamble.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"