Proof Wizard Pork Sword is an idiot

At one point in the season, on a message board far far away, once lived a Wizard. At some point over the course of his life there , I believe it was when Schwartz and Elliott were out, he started a thread stating he thought the Blues were on their way to completely missing the playoffs.

Now here we sit, with a dozen games to go in the season, The Blues sit with the #1 seed.

This proves two things. One, never over-react to short stretches. Whether it's in the positive or negative way. Two, WSP lost his mind.

Re: Proof Wizard Pork Sword is an idiot

wizard pork sword wrote:At one point in the season, on a message board far far away, once lived a Wizard. At some point over the course of his life there , I believe it was when Schwartz and Elliott were out, he started a thread stating he thought the Blues were on their way to completely missing the playoffs.

Now here we sit, with a dozen games to go in the season, The Blues sit with the #1 seed.

This proves two things. One, never over-react to short stretches. Whether it's in the positive or negative way. Two, WSP lost his mind.
Its ok WPS. We are fans, and all fans are idiots. :D

Perhaps the wizard had succumbed to the evil troll curse. This spell is cast by inhaling the stench of troll dung over long periods of time. The victim of the curse doesn't even realize it's happening to them, they only notice the awful smell when crossing over a bridge where the trolls live. Eventually the victim of the curse can no longer think rationally or positively, they think mean nasty thoughts just like the trolls do.

To break the curse, the victim must stay away from troll bridges at all costs, and never go back. Eventually the fog of troll dung will dissipate and the wizard will be able to think clearly again.

blueslifer wrote:Perhaps the wizard had succumbed to the evil troll curse. This spell is cast by inhaling the stench of troll dung over long periods of time. The victim of the curse doesn't even realize it's happening to them, they only notice the awful smell when crossing over a bridge where the trolls live. Eventually the victim of the curse can no longer think rationally or positively, they think mean nasty thoughts just like the trolls do.

To break the curse, the victim must stay away from troll bridges at all costs, and never go back. Eventually the fog of troll dung will dissipate and the wizard will be able to think clearly again.
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

gearfan wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The sky is falling!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sky is falling!!!!!!! :D
OK, here is something that has always bothered me.

1. We are frequently surrounded by people who claim the sky is falling.
2. No one (to my knowledge) has ever claimed that the sky is rising.
3. Every time I look up, the sky is still their.

How did the sky get back there? I find this to be suspicious.

Hey look! A paint can!

UMSLBlues12 wrote:
WebSant wrote:I was a big fan of Waffle Pyro Stunt.

UMSLBlues13 was informative.

But, Verminlord was awfully good too.
UMSLBlues13 had a lifespan of about a post and a half :lol:

Sorcerer Venison Dagger was good as well
Well, I've always said: "Quality over quantity."

What an amazing day that was.

Entire threads disappearing right before my eyes.

WebSant wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:
WebSant wrote:I was a big fan of Waffle Pyro Stunt.

UMSLBlues13 was informative.

But, Verminlord was awfully good too.
UMSLBlues13 had a lifespan of about a post and a half :lol:

Sorcerer Venison Dagger was good as well
Well, I've always said: "Quality over quantity."

What an amazing day that was.

Entire threads disappearing right before my eyes.
That day is what precipitated our move here.

It was a good day.

I didn't even have ta use my AK.

BluesSK wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Lots of negativity at BT, Wiz. Negativity can be contagious as can be positivity. Positivity resides here, and true fans remain positive. You're in a much better place now.
bhig.jpg
Exactly!

A hot piece of Blackhawk ice girl ass doesn't hurt your argument either.
Just tryin' to make the Wiz feel better. She's what brought most of us here....although I still say Dr. Freud got me exiled to this much better place. :D

Turk Sanderson wrote:
BluesSK wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:Lots of negativity at BT, Wiz. Negativity can be contagious as can be positivity. Positivity resides here, and true fans remain positive. You're in a much better place now.
bhig.jpg
Exactly!

A hot piece of Blackhawk ice girl ass doesn't hurt your argument either.
Just tryin' to make the Wiz feel better. She's what brought most of us here....although I still say Dr. Freud got me exiled to this much better place. :D
That meme never stopped being funny. No matter how many times it was posted.