Redesign

just a heads up, at some point after this hockey season is over, the draft passes and we have a lull, i'm going to scrap this design and do a redesign. this was a custom design that is not compatible with the current version of the forum software. i need to get this place current then install a new style. what that means is i will need to take this place offline for what will hopefully be one day, but i could see it stretching to three, to do so.

i'm not taking requests, just letting you know that it's going to happen.

will bump this when the week approaches.

Re: Redesign

my only 'request' is hopefully easier navigation on mobile :) But I understand that is more of a platform issue than something you have control over. Thanks for doing all this, for the little pay you receive from us all. I'm more than happy to send my ₱100 every year to the Blues News Forum Fund!
"Do Only Good Everyday"

turk, i wish any of the above were real. that's awesome.

kid leaves for the school year after this week, but i have travel most of next week. so probably not until the week after. but i want to get it done before sept.

T.C. wrote:turk, i wish any of the above were real. ...
You can rest assured, T.C., that Robb 'n' me are truly there for you. The women don't find us handsome (nor do the men - with a few anonymous exceptions on this very Board), so the least we can do is to use our superior knowledge of modern technology to help you with this project ...
hqdefault[2].jpg hqdefault[2].jpg Viewed 31462 times 18.85 KiB

T.C. wrote:turk, i wish any of the above were real. that's awesome.

kid leaves for the school year after this week, but i have travel most of next week. so probably not until the week after. but i want to get it done before sept.
"Best laid plans of mice." - Slartibartfast
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

T.C. wrote:yeah i'm aware. august kicked my ass.
Not being critical, just being a smart ass and looking for a reason to quote Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy. I'm just happy this place is here.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!